“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Release Date: February 16th, 2016
Saryn Prime is the Primed variant of Saryn, possessing higher armor, energy capacity, and sprint speed, as well as an additional polarity. Saryn Prime was released alongside Spira Prime and Nikana Prime.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionSaryn Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Lith S4 Rare (V)|
Lith V6 Uncommon (V)
Meso C3 Uncommon (V)
Meso S4 Rare (V)
Neo S1 Rare (V)
Axi N6 Uncommon (V)
| Lith A1 Uncommon (V)|
Lith C5 Common (V)
Meso S5 Uncommon (V)
Meso S9 Uncommon (V)
Neo V4 Uncommon (V)
Axi V9 Common (V)
| Meso S2 Rare (V)|
Neo S2 Rare (V)
Neo S10 Rare (V)
Neo S13 Rare (V)
| Lith H1 Common (V)|
Meso C1 Common (V)
Meso F1 Common (V)
Meso N4 Common (V)
Neo N5 Common (V)
Neo S10 Common (V)
Neo S13 Common (V)
Axi G1 Common (V)
Axi S5 Common (V)
Axi T1 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- Saryn Prime, compared to Saryn:
- As a prime Warframe, Saryn Prime possesses a special passive ability where contact with an Orokin Void Death Orb will make them release an energy pulse that grants 250 Energy to all nearby allies. This effect can only occur once per Death Orb, and can occur even if the Death Orb has been previously destroyed.
- Saryn Prime, along with Volt Prime, Chroma Prime, Ivara Prime, Baruuk, and Wisp, possesses the highest energy pool of all Warframes in the game: 200 at rank 0 and 300 at rank 30.
- The PS4 version of the game was the first of the three global builds to gain access to Saryn Prime.
- Saryn Prime is the first Warframe introduced via a cinematic lore video.
- Unlike most Prime Warframes, Saryn Prime prominently features an additional color — violet — on her face and right thigh, as opposed to the predominantly monochromatic color schemes used by the other Prime Warframes (not counting the gold ornamentation nor the Warframe's energy color). This is a trait shared with Trinity Prime (who sports red accents on her body), Mirage Prime (who sports blue/purple shades on her body), and Nova Prime (whose lower arms and legs, along with portions of her face and chest, are in varying shades of blue).
- On February 16th's "Ask a Cephalon", Saryn asked how to stand out on the battlefield. Cordylon responded with, "[…] it is my understanding that the Lotus has uncovered new technology hailing from the Orokin Era that could interest you…". 
- Certain areas of Saryn Prime glow with the current energy color (if applicable, otherwise will be default green) during Toxic Lash.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.