Become a whirling spiral of sand that sends enemies flying and devours those trapped in quicksand.
|Strength:200 / 300 / 400 / 500 ( damage/sec)|
|Range:4 / 5 / 6 / 7.5 m (radius)|
|Misc:? % ( status chance)|
0.2 / 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.5 x (move speed multiplier)
0.8 / 0.7 / 0.6 / 0.5 x (damage reduction multiplier)
100% (chance to Devour enemies)
- Inaros spins rapidly and sweeps across the land as a storm of dust and sand, pulling in and violently lifting all enemies within a 4 / 5 / 6 / 7.5 meters radius and dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage per second with a ?% status chance. Lifted enemies cannot move or attack while trapped within the storm, as they gradually fling about wildly in a ragdolled state, following the storm's flow and rise high into the air. While channeling the storm, Inaros himself is unable to attack with weapons or cast other abilities, perform Parkour Maneuvers, nor collect Pickups. During Sandstorm, Inaros' movement speed is slowed by 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.5 times his base speed, while incoming enemy damage dealt to Inaros is reduced to 0.8 / 0.7 / 0.6 / 0.5 times their damage.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength and .
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Status chance, move speed and damage reduction multipliers are not affected by mods.
- Sandstorm pulls in nearby pickups for easy collection once the ability is deactivated.
- Inaros' vertical camera movement is heavily restricted during Sandstorm.
- Sandstorm's radius is an invisible cylinder with roughly the height of Inaros himself. Enemies on a terrain elevation higher or lower than this cylinder will not be affected by this ability.
- Sandstorm is a channeled ability that consumes 10 energy per second while active. This ability will remain active until the ability key is pressed again (default
), or Inaros' energy is depleted. Sandstorm also has an initial casting cost of 75 energy. Lifted enemies are flung away at high speed once Sandstorm is deactivated.
- Initial casting cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Energy per second is affected by both Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Inaros cannot replenish energy using , Rift Plane's innate energy regeneration, Squad Energy Restores, and/or , and cannot pick up Energy Orbs or 's Energy Motes, while Sandstorm is active.
- Orokin Void Death Orb's energy restores, , , , and (from teammates) can still replenish Inaros's energy during Standstorm.
- Ability Synergy: Enemies trapped by while within Sandstorm will grant Inaros healing and create a Sand Shadow on successful kill.
- Activation and deactivation delays of 1.5 seconds are affected by and . Toggling will interrupt movement.
- Main article: Elemental Sandstorm
Elemental Sandstorm is a Warframe Augment Mod for that causes to inflict status procs based on equipped damage types and mods on melee weapons currently wielded. Also passively increases Sandstorm's Ability Range by 50%.
- If a Commander teleports with an Inaros in Sandstorm, the Inaros will no longer spin. This is only a visual bug and does not affect movement speed.
- The actual range is only half the listed amount. This may be a typo on the in-game skill description that DE has yet to address.