Sanctuary is a mod that allows a Sentinel or MOA to create a shield around its master while they heal fallen allies.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a ten-second cooldown period when the shield is destroyed.
- Gives the Sentinel 25 Affinity for activating this ability.
- Despite having a Polarity, this mod counts as a Sentinel Precept, but it will not disable any preexisting precepts installed.
- Only blocks projectiles (bullets, bolts, etc.), therefore less effective against Infested.
- Update 14.10 buffed the mod to a 10-level mod with a maximum shield health of 600. It is further increased by the level of the Calculated Redirection mod on your sentinel.
- If the bonus from the Calculated Redirection mod is applied in the same fashion as for the sentinels normal shield, the maximum shield health of Sanctuary can be 2250.
- Does not block AoE damage such as the attacks from Napalms or Bombards.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Consider placing this mod in the first or second slot of your Sentinel's mod slots, as your Sentinel must stop using any other precepts installed before using Sanctuary (ex. Dethcube must stop firing its weapon first before Sanctuary can be activated).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Bracket • Core • Gyro • Model|
|Lambeo||Shockwave Actuators • Stasis Field|
|Oloro||Security Override • Tractor Beam|
|Para||Anti-Grav Grenade • Whiplash Mine|
|Nychus||Blast Shield • Hard Engage|
|Other||Animal Instinct ( Prime) • Guardian • Link Armor • Link Health • Link Shields • Loyal Companion • Medi-Pet Kit • Medi-Ray • Pack Leader ( Prime) • Sanctuary • Shield Charger • Vacuum|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.