The Sancti Magistar is the Syndicate variant of the Magistar, available from New Loka. It has the unique ability to heal the wielder and nearby allies when connecting with a heavy attack, and also gives a chance to resist status effects when it is wielded.
- The Sancti Magistar can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Flawless with New Loka and purchasing from its offerings with 125,000. As with all Syndicate weapon offerings, the Sancti Magistar is not included as a free offering option for reaching its respective access rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired by trading with other players. Note that in order to be tradable, a weapon must be unranked, unused, with no Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 8 or higher to acquire the Sancti Magistar, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Attacks have a 10% chance to trigger a Blast proc.
- Striking enemies with a Heavy Attack releases a 15 meter pulse that heals the user and allies for 5% of the damage dealt.
- When held, the wielder receives 20% chance to resist a Status Effect.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Shattering Storm stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Sancti Magistar, compared to Magistar:
- Higher base damage (240.0 vs. 210.0)
- Higher critical chance (30% vs. 20%)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.83)
- Higher Range (2.6 m vs. 2.5 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 1)
- See Category:Sancti Magistar Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sancti Magistar Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When striking enemies with a heavy attack, the Sancti Magistar emits a pulse that heals the wielder and all allies within a 15 meter radius for 5% of the damage dealt.
- When wielded, the Sancti Magistar gives a 20% chance to resist Status Effects.
- The concept for the healing effect of the Sancti Magistar was designed by player (PS4)Sreza and the Design Council.
- Prior to Update 26.0's removal of Channeling and charged attacks, unchanneled charge attacks with the Sancti Magistar, regardless of mods or crits, used to always be capped off at 200 health per enemy hit. Channeling allowed you to heal beyond that cap.
- Healing pulse occasionally does not take critical damage and combo counter into account.
Sancti Magistar Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Magistar, the base variant.