The Sancti Magistar is the Syndicate variant of the Magistar, available from New Loka. It has the unique ability to heal the wielder and nearby allies when connecting with a heavy attack, and also reduces damage from status effects when it is wielded.
- The Sancti Magistar can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Flawless with New Loka and purchasing from its offerings with 125,000. As with all Syndicate weapon offerings, the Sancti Magistar is not included as a free offering option for reaching its respective access rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired by trading with other players. Note that in order to be tradable, a weapon must be unranked, unused, with no Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 8 or higher to acquire the Sancti Magistar, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Innate 10% Blast effect proc.
- High critical chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Normal attacks staggers enemies.
- Striking enemies with a heavy attack releases a 15 meter pulse that heals the user and allies based on the damage dealt.
- When held, the wielder receives 75% less damage from Status Effects.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Shattering Storm stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low status chance.
- Low blocking effectiveness of 60% instead of hammers' usual 85%.
- Sancti Magistar, compared to Magistar:
- Higher base damage (240.0 vs. 210.0)
- Higher critical chance (30% vs. 20%)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.83)
- Higher Range (2.6 m vs. 2.5 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 1)
- See Category:Sancti Magistar Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sancti Magistar Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When striking enemies with a heavy attack, the Sancti Magistar emits a pulse that heals the wielder and all allies within a 15 meter radius. The amount of health restored is based on the damage dealt.
- Striking corpses with a heavy attack also triggers the healing pulse.
- Mods that increase base damage (e.g. Pressure Point) and critical damage (e.g. Organ Shatter) affect the health restore. However, mods that increase physical damage, elemental damage, and Spoiled Strike do not.
- The healing pulse range is affected by Reach and Primed Reach.
- The healing pulse can heal NPCs such as Defense cryopods, Rescue operatives, or Mobile Defense terminals.
- Can heal Sentinels if the player's health is full.
- When wielded, the Sancti Magistar reduces the damage dealt by Status Effects by 75%.
- The concept for the healing effect of the Sancti Magistar was designed by player (PS4)Sreza and the Design Council.
- Prior to Update 26.0's removal of Channeling and charged attacks, unchanneled charge attacks with the Sancti Magistar, regardless of mods or crits, will always be capped off at 200 health per enemy hit. Channeling allows you to heal beyond that cap.
- Healing pulse occasionally does not take critical damage and combo counter into account.
- Currently, damage from status effects isn't reduced, no matter whether or not the weapon is wielded.
Sancti Magistar Skins
- Magistar, the base variant.