These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven.
|Jupiter||Cameria||Survival (Dark Sector)||20 - 30||Corpus Gas City|
|Mars||Wahiba||Survival (Dark Sector)||10 - 20||Corpus Ship|
Blueprints Requiring Salvage
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- Carme (Mobile Defense) on Jupiter will possibly drop as much as 2,000 a run if you loot all of the containers and lockers.
- Olympus (Disruption) on Mars can provide at least 2,000 Salvage.
- Endless missions have a higher concentration of mobs and also contains a decent amount of storage containers and lockers, which also have a chance to drop Salvage.
- Elara (Survival) on Jupiter, with a Nekros ( Desecrate) and a Kubrow or Kavat with Animal Instinct and Scavenge, as well as a nice Slash AoE-weapon like Atterax or Scoliac (Or Ignis / Amprex, if you don't like Slide-Attacks). You can systematically go from room to room, and open most lockers and destroy all crates (Works best in Solo-mode). This method should net you about 600-1,000 Salvage per minute (Without a Resource Booster) until no lockers/crates remain.
- Io (Defense) and Callisto (Interception) on Jupiter can net approximately 2,000 - 2,500 after each run to either wave 5, or round 1, respectively.