- This augment allows Warding Halo to be cast on other players, companions, Specters, and hostages. It also works on units summoned by abilities, such as Chroma's Effigy, Atlas' Rumblers, or Nekros' Shadows of the Dead. It can also be cast on Mind Controlled enemies; though, bear in mind that the Halo will remain on the enemy once Mind Control's duration expires.
- Multiple instances can be active simultaneously.
- Durability on players can be seen next to the squad UI as a percentage, however there is no way of knowing the health of rings cast on other units.
- Just like Safeguard's health, the absorbed damage that can be stacked up in the first 3 seconds is halved.
- Casting Warding Halo on friendly units has no range limit.
- Players under the effects of Safeguard will use the visual effects associated with Warding Halo, using the energy color of the Nezha who cast it.
- Warding Halo does not get removed from allies when the Nezha who cast it goes inside a Nullifier field.
- Going out of bounds and resetting will remove Warding Halo from players but will not remove it from Companions.
- The player who casts Safeguard on allies will be able to see the damage the ring deals when enemies get within range of players. This can be useful in locating enemies far away or locating players that are above or below your level (as the map will place ally icons in one spot until they get on your level again).
Last updated: Hotfix 22.17.4