Safeguard is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows him to cast on allies, albeit with reduced durability.
- This augment allows Warding Halo to be cast on allied Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, and Defense Objects.
- The modified Warding Halo does not take into account the target's armor value or Power Strength, only Nezha's armor value and Power Strength at the time of casting, which in turn can be affected by Arcane Guardian and various armor-boosting Warframe abilities, as well as Growing Power.
- Multiple instances can be active simultaneously.
- Remaining durability on players can be seen next to the squad UI, however there is no way of knowing the health of rings cast on other units.
- Just like Safeguard's health, the absorbed damage that can be stacked up in the first 3 seconds is halved.
- Casting Warding Halo on friendly units has no range limit.
- Players under the effects of Safeguard will use the visual effects associated with Warding Halo, using the energy color of the Nezha who cast it.
- Warding Halo does not get removed from allies when the who cast it goes inside a Nullifier field.
- Going out of bounds and resetting will remove Warding Halo from players but will not remove it from Companions.
- The player who casts Safeguard on allies will be able to see the damage the ring deals when enemies get within range of players. This can be useful in locating enemies far away or locating players that are above or below your level (as the map will place ally icons in one spot until they get on your level again).
- If you have a in your team, wait until his Vex Armor is charged at maximum capacity before casting your on him, as it will greatly reduce it's stacking capacity. Once stacked, and if you are inside his aura, this will double or even triple the amound of health of your (Even more so with a Cold ).
Last updated: Hotfix 22.17.4 (2018-04-13)