- Obtained from Ergo Glast by trading 75 Animo Beacons during Operation: Ambulas Reborn.
- Sacrifice returned as a reward sold by Nakak (as Operational Supply) in Cetus during the Operation: Plague Star event for 1,500 Operational Supply standing and 3,500.
- Has synergy with Regen (and its primed variant), reviving the owner and then uses one Regen charge to revive itself immediately after.
- Has synergy with Djinn's Reawaken, allowing the player to revive themselves indefinitely after a grace cooldown.
- This mod takes effect immediately after being downed during solo play or when the Bleedout timer reaches zero when playing in a squad.
- This mod will not work during Arbitrations.
- Due to the nature of Precepts, it is best to place Sacrifice in the very upper left slot, so the sentinel will not prioritize using other skills such as Crowd Dispersion or Ghost over reviving the player. For example, if a Shade has been modded to prioritize Ghost first, it cannot use Sacrifice to revive its owner until Ghost ends.
- For a short time after Update 10.6 this mod could have been acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods, including unreleased ones such as this one, became obtainable through transmutation. This was quickly fixed, but players who obtained the mod this way were allowed to keep them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.