Mechanics[edit | edit source]
The route to the loading dock contains several Corpus Stasis Mines which will fire an electric beam at players who fly too close, slowing them down.
Upon reaching the loading dock, an objective waypoint will appear on the next transport to depart. Two small Nemes drones (Nemes Ranger and Nemes Scout) floating near a transport will provide it with shields that protect it from damage. Players have to destroy these drones before destroying the transports.
The transports will attempt to flee the level one at a time based on the time remaining. The first, second and third transports will fly away at, respectively, 30, 15 and 0 seconds remaining. When the timer is up, if none of the transports have been destroyed, the mission will end in a failure. If at least one transport was destroyed in time, an extraction point appears in the loading dock area.
Mission rewards are based on the number of transports destroyed:
- Destroying 1 transport results in Rotation A
- Destroying 2 transports results in Rotation B
- Destroying 3 transports results in Rotation C
|Rotation A||Rotation B||Rotation C|
|Furor||16.67%||150 Endo||77.44%||400 Endo||9.68%|
|Galvanized Blade||16.67%||Blazing Steel||3.76%||Lith B8 Relic||9.68%|
|Glacial Edge||16.67%||Cutting Edge||3.76%||Lith D4 Relic||9.68%|
|Poisonous Sting||16.67%||Efficient Transferral||3.76%||Lith G3 Relic||9.68%|
|Sudden Impact||16.67%||Extend||3.76%||Lith I1 Relic||9.68%|
|Tempered Blade||16.67%||Superior Defenses||3.76%||Lith P5 Relic||9.68%|
|System Reroute||3.76%||Lith T4 Relic||9.68%|
|Lith T5 Relic||9.68%|
- Kepler, Phobos
Up to date as of Hotfix 30.2.2
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Phobos||Kepler||Corpus||AWRush||12 - 14||Corpus Ship (Archwing)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Players will only receive rewards from the Rotation they achieved. For example, a player who destroyed two transports will only receive a reward from the Rotation B drop table.
- While Nemes drones grant a small amount of affinity to their killer based on their level, no rewards are granted prior to the mission's end for destroying transports.
- The time allotted for completing the objective varies based on the length of the level --- longer timers are granted for larger levels. Typical time allotments range from 150-180 seconds (2.5-3 minutes).
- Transports in the process of fleeing the loading dock, though they are no longer marked by an objective waypoint, can still be damaged (and possibly destroyed) until they move through the level boundary.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Familiarizing oneself with dashing and using the afterburner allows players to travel quickly through the trench.
- Using the Afterburner often is not suggested for inexperienced players as it will make the Archwing difficult to control and therefore, more susceptible to collisions.
- Blink is incredibly useful since it teleports players forward, helping save time and avoid Stasis Mine.
- Destroying Stasis Mines will simplify flying through the trench.
- Alternatively, players can build up enough speed to pass by them with minimal disruption to their momentum.
- The Itzal Archwing may help due to its high base Flight Speed of 1.20.
- Penumbra allows players to immediately stop their movement, allowing them to avoid collisions and perform quick, sharp turns.
- Amesha can negate the Stasis Mines' effect with Watchful Swarm, but only if Watchful Swarm is active before being caught by the mines. Watchful Swarm can also negate collision stagger.
- The mod increases flight speed.
- Equipping the mod can be counter-productive to newer players as the higher flight speed can make Archwings more difficult to control.
- The Lotus will announce when players reach the halfway point and when they are close to the loading dock. Comparing this to the starting time limit and remaining time allows players to gauge their progress along the route.
- Looking for electrical links connecting the drones and the transport will simplify locating them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The lines the Corpus Commander say depend on how fast players progress through the trench.
- Currently the only Rush mission is on Kepler, Phobos.
Media[edit | edit source]
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Exterminate • Hijack • Mobile Defense • |
Rescue • Sabotage (Assault, Deception, Hive,
Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy
|Endless||Defection • Disruption • Defense • Excavation • |
Infested Salvage • Interception • Survival
|Free Roam||Bounty (Isolation Vault • Heist)|
|Arena||The Index • Rathuum|
|Special||Granum Void • Junction • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush • Sabotage|
|Empyrean||Skirmish • Defense • Exterminate • Orphix • Volatile|
|PvP||Conclave||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
|Other||Frame Fighter • Duel|
|Arbitrations • Crossfire • Dark Sectors • Environmental Hazards • Invasions • Kuva Siphon • |
Kuva Lich • Nightmare Mode • Nightwave • Sorties • The Steel Path • Void Fissures