Runners are white-ish Infested Corpus Crewmen that make up the second most common enemy type of the Infested. Like Leapers, Chargers and Volatile Runners, they can lob Infested mass at players who they cannot reach, but otherwise have swipe attacks like the other Crewman Infested do. The Runner was introduced in Update 12.4.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Visually, a Runner is one of the least disfigured of the Infested types, alongside Leapers and their volatile variant, with most of the Crewman's form still intact as well as most of their suit. However, one leg has dissolved completely and replaced with an Infested stump, as well a missing finger on the left hand. Most notably, however, is the right arm which was attached to the head and then fused to the body by an overgrowth of Infested mass, with a tentacle acting as its replacement. Although almost identical to the other Crewmen Infested, their tentacle appears to be more savage, slightly bigger in size and bulkier.
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
|Eris||Saxis||Exterminate||34 - 38||Infested Ship|
|Mercury||Boethius||Mobile Defense||8 - 10||Grineer Asteroid|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Runners are found in the most numbers during Infested Survival missions.
- They have a small chance to be found in a cell in a Rescue mission.
- They can throw balls of Infested mass at players they can't reach with melee, although this attack does not deal toxin and thus does not ignore shields. It will, however, do sizable amounts of damage, especially when stacked with groups of other Infested that also throw it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before Update 12.4, Volatile Runners were called Runners.
- They were actually showcased well before they were introduced into the game in Saryn's codex entry, alongside Leapers and Volatile Runners.