Summon two elemental stone brawlers to the melee.
|Strength:50 / 150 / 250 / 500 (armor)|
500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 (explosion damage)
500 / 750 / 1000 / 1200 (health)
800 / 1000 / 1400 / 2000 (melee damage)
200 / 250 / 350 / 500 (rock damage)
|Duration:15 / 20 / 30 / 45 s|
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (explosion radius)|
1 (speed multiplier)
- Atlas summons two rock golems that automatically engage nearby enemies. Each Rumbler possesses 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1200 health, 50 / 150 / 250 / 500 armor, and a speed multiplier of 1. Rumblers inflict 800 / 1000 / 1400 / 2000 Impact damage with each melee attack and can occasionally throw stones at enemies that inflict 200 / 250 / 350 / 500 Impact damage. Rumblers last for 15 / 20 / 30 / 45 seconds.
- Physical size of each Rumbler along with their health, armor, and all sources of damage are affected by Power Strength. Health and armor are also affected by Warframe health, shield, and armor mods.
- Rumbler health uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Health = Health × (1 + Base Health Bonus + Base Shield Bonus + Power Strength).
- For example, with Vitality, Redirection, Intensify, and Atlas all at max rank, rank-3 Rumblers will have a modified health of 1200 × (1 + 2 + 4.4 + 2 + 4.4 + 0.3) = 16920.
- Atlas' rank influences Rumbler health as the "Base Health Bonus" and "Base Shield Bonus" in the expression are referring to bonuses applied to Atlas' respective base stats. As Atlas at max rank will have 300 health and 300 shields (from 100 health and shields at rank 0), the +200% health and shield increase will also apply to Rumbler health.
- Rumbler armor uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Armor = Armor × (1 + Base Armor Bonus + Power Strength).
- Melee attacks stagger enemies on each hit, and enemies damaged by thrown stones are ragdolled.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration
- Speed multiplier is affected by Power Range and cannot fall below 0.5 or exceed 1.5 under any circumstances.
- If the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again ( Blast damage to enemies within a radius of 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters. ) or Atlas becomes incapacitated, active Rumblers will self-destruct and inflict 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250
- Rumblers are immune to status effects, such as knockdowns and Bleed procs, but can be staggered.
- While melee kills by the Rumblers are considered melee kills by Atlas, they do not contribute to the Melee Combo Counter.
- Rumblers have collision detection for enemies only. Atlas and allies can move through Rumblers unobstructed.
- Atlas can maintain only two Rumblers at a time.
- The number of active Rumblers is displayed in the HUD beside Atlas' shield and health indicators, and waypoints are displayed onscreen for each active Rumbler.
- Cast delay of 2.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 126.9 seconds.
- Reduces speed multiplier to 0.5 and explosion radius to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 18 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases speed multiplier to 1.5 and explosion radius to 15 meters.
- Reduces Rumbler health to 5280, Rumbler armor to 200, melee damage to 800, rock damage to 200, and explosion damage to 500.
- Maximized Power Strength increases Rumbler health to 8388, Rumbler armor to 1495, melee damage to 5980, rock damage to 1495, and explosion damage to 3737.5.
- Increases cost to 155 energy and reduces duration to 32.625 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.