“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Rubico Prime is the Primed variant of the revolver-style Rubico Sniper Rifle, boasting higher damage, critical chance, status chance, fire rate, and reload speed, but with a reduction in zoom. It was released alongside Chroma Prime and Gram Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Highest base critical chance of all sniper rifles.
- Tied with normal Rubico and Sporothrix for the highest base critical multiplier of all sniper rifles.
- Second fastest fire rate of all sniper rifles, behind Komorex.
- Good ammo economy.
- Pinpoint accuracy while zoomed in; shots will hit exactly on the reticle dot, perfect for headshots.
- Very low recoil.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- Two zoom modes:
- First zoom has 2.5x zoom distance and +35% critical damage multiplier.
- Second zoom has 5.0x zoom distance and +50% critical damage multiplier.
- Lowered zoom increases ease of use in close range encounters.
- Tied with normal Rubico for the smallest shot combo requirement of all sniper rifles.
- Can use the Rubico-exclusive Ambush Optics mod.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 400m to 600m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Tied with Snipetron Vandal for the second lowest status chance of all sniper rifles, after Rubico and Snipetron.
- Relatively small magazine size.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Inaccurate beyond short range when fired from the hip.
- Rubico Prime, compared to Rubico:
- Higher base damage (187.0 vs. 180.0)
- Higher critical chance (38% vs. 30%)
- Higher status chance (16% vs. 12%)
- Higher fire rate (3.67 rounds/sec vs. 2.67 rounds/sec)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.4 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)
- Lower disposition (0.6 vs. 0.8)
- Lower zoom distance (2.5x/5x vs. 3.5x/6x)
- Significantly lessened recoil.
Rubico Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Meso R1 Rare (V)
Meso R2 Rare (V)
Meso R3 Rare (V)
Neo R2 Rare (V)
|Lith S8 Uncommon (V)
Meso Z2 Uncommon (V)
Meso Z3 Uncommon (V)
Neo H2 Uncommon (V)
Axi M1 Uncommon (V)
|Lith A3 Common (V)
Lith K2 Common (V)
Lith K3 Common (V)
Lith O1 Common (V)
Lith W2 Common (V)
Axi T5 Common (V)
|Lith B5 Uncommon (V)|
Lith M3 Uncommon (V)
Meso E2 Uncommon (V)
Neo P1 Uncommon (V)
Axi A9 Common (V)
Axi D2 Uncommon (V)
Axi L5 Common (V)
Axi P2 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On June 30th, 2020, it was announced that Rubico Prime, alongside Chroma Prime and Gram Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on July 14th, 2020. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Rubico Prime requires only a single shot to activate its Shot Combo Counter, giving it an immediate 1.5x total damage multiplier after the first shot, and a 2.0x total damage multiplier after its third shot, giving it the ability to quickly ramp up its damage with a single magazine. On the other hand, it has a shot counter that decays by 1 shot every 2.0 seconds, thus reloading at 2.0 seconds will always decay the shot combo counter by 1 if there are no reload mods present.
|Combo Counter Bonus Tier||Total Base Damage Multiplier||Minimum Consecutive|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 23.9
See also[edit | edit source]
- Rubico, the original counterpart of this weapon.