Rubico Prime is a Primed variant of the revolver-style Sniper Rifle, boasting higher damage, critical chance, status chance, fire rate, and reload speed, but with a reduction in zoom. It was released alongside and .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Highest base critical chance of all sniper rifles.
- Tied with normal and for the highest base critical multiplier of all sniper rifles.
- Second fastest fire rate of all sniper rifles, behind .
- Good ammo economy.
- Pinpoint accuracy while zoomed in; shots will hit exactly on the reticle dot, ideal for headshots.
- Very low recoil.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- Two zoom modes:
- First zoom has 2.5x zoom distance and +35% critical damage multiplier.
- Second zoom has 5.0x zoom distance and +50% critical damage multiplier.
- Lowered zoom increases ease of use in close range encounters.
- Tied with normal Rubico for the smallest shot combo requirement of all sniper rifles.
- Can use the Rubico-exclusive mod.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 400m to 600m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Tied with for the second lowest status chance of all sniper rifles, after and .
- Relatively small magazine size.
- Draws from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Inaccurate beyond short range when fired from the hip.
- Rubico Prime, compared to Rubico:
- Higher base damage (187 vs. 180)
- Higher Impact damage (149.6 vs. 144)
- Higher Puncture damage (28.1 vs. 27)
- Higher Slash damage (9.3 vs. 9)
- Higher total damage (187 vs. 180)
- Higher critical chance (38% vs. 30%)
- Higher status chance (16% vs. 12%)
- Higher fire rate (3.67 round(s)/sec vs. 2.67 round(s)/sec)
- Faster reload time (2 s vs. 2.4 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)
- Lower disposition (0.6 vs. 0.9)
- Higher average damage per shot (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (329.12 vs. 288)
- Higher burst DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (1,207.87 vs. 768.96)
- Higher sustained DPS (max Progenitor bonus if applicable) (489.41 vs. 337.03)
- Lower zoom distance (2.5x/5x vs. 3.5x/6x)
- Significantly lessened recoil.
- Higher base damage (187 vs. 180)
Rubico Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Meso R4 Rare
Meso R1 Rare (V)
Meso R2 Rare (V)
Meso R3 Rare (V)
Neo R2 Rare (V)
|Lith T6 Common
Axi M1 Uncommon (V)
Lith S8 Uncommon (V)
Meso Z2 Uncommon (V)
Meso Z3 Uncommon (V)
Neo H2 Uncommon (V)
|Neo K3 Common
Axi T5 Common (V)
Lith A3 Common (V)
Lith K2 Common (V)
Lith K3 Common (V)
Lith O1 Common (V)
Lith W2 Common (V)
|Lith C8 Uncommon|
Axi A9 Common (V)
Axi D2 Uncommon (V)
Axi L5 Common (V)
Axi P2 Uncommon (V)
Lith B5 Uncommon (V)
Lith M3 Uncommon (V)
Meso E2 Uncommon (V)
Neo P1 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On June 30th, 2020, it was announced that Rubico Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on July 14th, 2020. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- The Rubico Prime requires only a single shot to activate its Shot Combo Counter, giving it an immediate 1.5x total damage multiplier after the first shot, and a 2.0x total damage multiplier after its third shot, giving it the ability to quickly ramp up its damage with a single magazine. On the other hand, it has a shot counter that decays by 1 shot every 2.0 seconds, thus reloading at 2.0 seconds will always decay the shot combo counter by 1 if there are no reload mods present.
- With or Arcane Momentum, it's possible to maintain the Rubico's shot combo counter through reloads.
- The combo multiplier starts at 1.5x on the first shot and requires triple the amount of shots to reach each consecutive tier.
|Combo Counter Bonus Tier||Total Base Damage Multiplier||Minimum Consecutive|
Last updated: Update 23.9 (2018-09-25)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|