Rubedo is an uncommon component that can be found on Phobos, Earth, Pluto, Europa, Sedna and the Orokin Void regions. It is usually found in quantities of 15 to 25, and is a key ingredient in the production of Warframe Chassis and Neuroptics, as well as many weapons. Although Rubedo is an uncommon resource, most recipes that use it require extremely large amounts, making it a highly farmed resource.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven.
|Stickney||Phobos||Survival||10 - 15||Corpus Ship|
|15 - 25||Grineer Asteroid|
Blueprints Requiring Rubedo
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
Observed on Patch 19.5:
- Zeugma, Phobos, is among the highest yielding locations of Rubedo. Approximately 250 Rubedo per 5 minutes.
The following tips may be outdated:
- Earth Major looting locations include Oro, Pacific, Eurasia and Gaia. It drops in the normal quantities. The infested maps seem to be best for farming as the vast amount of enemies thrown at you can be killed and farmed for Rubedo along with the chests and lockers around the map. Cambria is also a great place because of the continuous amount of low level enemies, it is also a great place for T2 and T3 Void Relics.
- The Europa map, Valefor, drops a high amount of Rubedo but requires a higher level than Earth maps. You usually receive 150-200 Rubedo per 5-wave run.
- On Europa, the Defense mission, Eligor, also has large amounts of Rubedo. A high level is required however.
- Orokin Void Survival and Defense missions will yield more than 1,000+ per 20 minutes/waves.
- Since Update 7.9, resource drops on Europa missions seem to have a near 100% chance of being Rubedo. This may be a bug.
- Rubedo is a Latin word for "redness" and was used in alchemy to define the fourth and final stage in the Magnum Opus, the process by which one creates a philosophers' stone.
- The in-game appearance of Rubedo looks similar to Rhodochrosite crystals.