Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Invulnerability Time||Cooldown Time||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cooldown starts after the invulnerability period ends.
- This mod works while in Archwing, provided it is equipped on the active Warframe.
- This mod allows low durability frames such as Loki, Ember, or Nova to have a small window of invulnerability to cast their abilities in the open.
- Allows Limbo to remain safe while exiting the rift, allowing the player to maintain continuous protection as long as they re-enter the rift before the invincibility duration ends.
- Rolling Guard also synergizes particularly well with Mirage, as she lacks a defense against area-of-effect attacks, and has low durability. In addition, her passive ability letting her roll much more quickly gives her more time to act while invulnerable.
- The invulnerability period will also give her ample time to cast Prism, killing and/or blinding enemies to keep them from attacking after Rolling Guard's effects end.
- For similar reasons to Mirage's passive, it also synergizes well with Amalgam Barrel Diffusion, due to its effect of speeding up rolling animations.
- Can be used to avoid getting Magnetic procs from Eidolon's Energy Spike attacks if rolls are timed correctly.
- Rolling Guard can be used to remove magnetic procs that are already underway, reducing the amount of energy loss from the proc.
- The mod also grants full Knockdown resistance during the invulnerability period.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.