“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
|Rank||Invulnerability Time||Cooldown Time||Cost|
- Cooldown starts after the invulnerability period ends.
- This mod works while in Archwing, provided it is equipped on the active Warframe.
- This mod allows low durability frames such as Loki, Ember, or Nova to have a small window of invulnerability to cast their abilities in the open.
- Rolling Guard also synergizes particularly well with Mirage, as she lacks a defense against area-of-effect attacks, and has low durability. In addition, her passive ability letting her roll much more quickly gives her more time to act while invulnerable.
- The invulnerability period will also give her ample time to cast Prism, killing and/or blinding enemies to keep them from attacking after Rolling Guard's effects end.
- Can be used to avoid getting Magnetic procs from Eidolon's Energy Spike attacks if rolls are timed correctly.