Grants all nearby Warframes increased damage for a short duration.
|Strength:10 / 15 / 25 / 50 %|
|Range:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m|
- Rhino lets out a forceful roar, increasing the damage output of himself and his allies within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters. Rhino and affected allies gain 10% / 15% / 25% / 50% bonus damage to all sources over a duration of 30 seconds.
- Damage boost is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Damage of Warframe abilities is affected by the damage boost.
- The damage buff is coded as faction damage, so is additive to faction damage bonus, and multiplicative with the others bonus of damage.
- For example with a Warframe modded with maxed , and weapon that inflicts 100 damage per shot, a max rank Roar will increase the total damage to 100 × (1 + 0.5 × (1 + 0.3)) = 165.
- With a weapon modded with maxed , which inflicts 100 damage per shot, a max rank Roar will increase the weapon's total damage to 100 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 + 0.5) = 397.5.
- With a weapon modded with maxed and maxed , which inflicts 100 damage per shot, on a Corrupted, a max rank Roar will increase the weapon's total damage to 100 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 + 0.5 + 0.3) = 477.
- As faction bonus damage, the bonus is used twice in the calculation of status damage.
- For example, with a weapon that inflicts 100 damage per shot, that procs a slash status, a max rank Roar will increase the damage per tick from the slash to : 0.35 × 100 × (1 + 0.5) × (1 + 0.5) = 78.75.
- With a Warframe modded with maxed , and weapon that inflicts 100 damage per shot, modded with maxed and maxed , that procs a slash status, on a corrupted, a max rank Roar will increase the damage per tick from the slash to 0.35 × 100 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 + 0.5 × (1 + 0.3) + 0.3) × (1 + 0.5 × (1 + 0.3) + 0.3) = 352.6819.
- The effects of Roar are applied to Rhino, allied Warframes, Companions, Hostages, Shadows, Specters, and hacked Shockwave MOAs.
- Allies only need to be in range at the time Roar is cast to gain its effects.
- Roar cannot be recast while active (except with the mod augment ).
- Subsuming Rhino to the Helminth will offer Roar and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Piercing Roar
- Increases the damage any ally deals from any source, so weapon damage as well as ability damage for the duration of the skill.
- To gain the buff the ally needs be in range at the time of casting, entering it afterward will not grant the damage boost.
- The ally does not need to stay in range to keep the buff for its full duration.
- Regardless of the range the caster will always get the buff.
- All Sources also include the tick damage of status procs like slash or gas, which means that DoT status procs -- slash, heat, toxin, and gas clouds -- all get affected twice, in the same way as faction-specific modifiers would affect status effects.
- Multiple Roars do not stack.
- A stronger Roar will overwrite a weaker one.
- However if a weaker is cast, so that it last longer than a stronger (i.e., it is cast right before the stronger ran out or has higher duration due to increased Ability Duration) it will boost the damage after the stronger ran out.