Grants all nearby Warframes increased damage for a short duration.
|Strength:10 / 15 / 25 / 50 %|
|Range:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m|
- Rhino lets out a forceful roar, increasing the damage output of himself and his allies within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters. Rhino and affected allies gain 10% / 15% / 25% / 50% bonus damage to all sources over a duration of 30 seconds.
- Damage boost is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Damage of Warframe abilities is affected by the damage boost.
- While Warframe ability damage is increased, Roar is not an increase of Ability Strength. As such, Iron Skin does not gain durability from Roar.
- The damage buff is coded as faction damage, so is additive to faction damage bonus, and multiplicative with the others bonus of damage.
- For example with a Warframe modded with maxed Intensify, and weapon that inflicts 100 damage per shot, a max rank Roar will increase the total damage to 100 × (1 + 0.5 × (1 + 0.3)) = 165.
- With a weapon modded with maxed Serration, which inflicts 100 damage per shot, a max rank Roar will increase the weapon's total damage to 100 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 + 0.5) = 397.5.
- With a weapon modded with maxed Serration and maxed Bane of Corrupted, which inflicts 100 damage per shot, on a Corrupted, a max rank Roar will increase the weapon's total damage to 100 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 + 0.5 + 0.3) = 477.
- As faction bonus damage, the bonus is used twice in the calculation of status damage.
- For example, with a weapon that inflicts 100 damage per shot, that procs a slash status, a max rank Roar will increase the damage per tick from the slash to : 0.35 × 100 × (1 + 0.5) × (1 + 0.5) = 78.75.
- With a Warframe modded with maxed Intensify, and weapon that inflicts 100 damage per shot, modded with maxed Serration and maxed Bane of Corrupted, that procs a slash status, on a corrupted, a max rank Roar will increase the damage per tick from the slash to 0.35 × 100 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 + 0.5 × (1 + 0.3) + 0.3) × (1 + 0.5 × (1 + 0.3) + 0.3) = 352.6819.
- The effects of Roar are applied to Rhino, allied Warframes, Companions, Hostages, Shadows, Specters, and hacked Shockwave MOAs.
- Allies only need to be in range at the time Roar is cast to gain its effects.
- Roar cannot be recast while active (except with the mod augment Piercing Roar).
- Subsuming Rhino to the Helminth will offer Roar and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Piercing Roar
- Increases the damage any ally deals from any source, so weapon damage as well as ability damage for the duration of the skill.
- To gain the buff the ally needs be in range at the time of casting, entering it afterward will not grant the damage boost.
- The ally does not need to stay in range to keep the buff for its full duration.
- Regardless of the range the caster will always get the buff.
- All Sources also include the tick damage of status procs like slash or gas, which means that DoT status procs -- slash, heat, toxin, and gas clouds -- all get affected twice, in the same way as faction-specific modifiers would affect status effects.
- Multiple Roars do not stack.
- A stronger Roar will overwrite a weaker one.
- However if a weaker is cast, so that it last longer than a stronger (i.e., it is cast right before the stronger ran out or has higher duration due to increased Ability Duration) it will boost the damage after the stronger ran out.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.