Grants all nearby Warframes increased damage for a short duration.
|Strength:10% / 15% / 25% / 50%|
|Range:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m|
- Rhino lets out a forceful roar, increasing the damage output of his allies within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters. Affected allies will gain 10% / 15% / 25% / 50% bonus damage to all sources over a duration of 30 seconds.
- Damage boost is affected by Ability Strength.
- The damage buff applies a multiplicative bonus that's calculated after a Warframe's or weapon's total damage value.
- For example with a Warframe modded with maxed Intensify, and an ability that inflicts 250 total damage, a rank-3 Roar will increase the ability's total damage to 250 × (1 + 0.5 × (1 + 0.3)) = 412.5.
- And for another example with a weapon modded with maxed Serration, which inflicts 100 total damage per shot, a rank-3 Roar will increase the weapon's total damage to 100 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 + 0.5) = 397.5.
- However damage muptiplier coded as faction damage, so with a weapon modded with maxed Serration and maxed Primed Bane of Corrupted, which inflicts 100 total damage per shot, a rank-3 Roar will increase the weapon's total damage to 100 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 + 0.5 + 0.55) = 543.25 for Corrupted.
- While Warframe ability damage is increased, Roar does not increase a Warframe's Ability Strength. As such, Iron Skin does not gain durability from Roar.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- The effects of Roar are applied to Rhino, Companions, Hostages, Shadows, Specters, and hacked Shockwave MOAs.
- Allies only need to be in range at the time Roar is cast to gain its effects.
- Roar cannot be recast while active.
- Main article: Piercing Roar
- Increases the damage any ally deals from any source, so weapon damage as well as ability damage for the duration of the skill.
- To gain the buff the ally needs be in range at the time of casting, entering it afterwards will not grant the damage boost.
- The ally does not need to stay in range to keep the buff for its full duration.
- Regardless of the range the caster will always get the buff.
- All Sources also include the tick damage of status procs like slash or gas, which means that slash procs get affected twice and gas procs thrice in the same way as faction modifiers would affect status effects
- Multiple Roars do not stack.
- A stronger Roar will overwrite a weaker one.
- However if a weaker is cast, so that it last longer than a stronger (i.e., it is cast right before the stronger ran out or has higher duration due to increased Ability Duration) it will boost the damage after the stronger ran out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.