|The name of the following ability is a placeholder.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
|Rippling ShockwaveStomps the ground with incredible force, generating a shockwave that ripples outward and knocks down any enemy caught in it.||Strength:Low (Damage)|
|Range:5 / 10 Meters|
- The stomp creates a shockwave with a 5 meter radius which will expand and peak at 10 meters. Those who got caught in the ripple will be knocked down and suffer mild damage.
- Damage does not scale with level.
- In Anti MOA's case, it fires an energy shot the bounces off surfaces a few times, then creates a bright-blue shockwave with the same knockdown effect and low damage. It will expand up to 5-meter in diameter before dissipating.
- In Scavenger Drone's case, it will cast a bright-yellow shockwave with the same knockdown effect upon successfully confiscating any loot. It will expand up to 10-meter in diameter before dissipating.
- Shockwave MOAs have a 10 second cooldown before it can use this ability again. The Jackal can use this ability in quick succession.
- Knocking down a Shockwave MOA will not stop the ability being executed if casting animation has progressed to where its leg is dropping to strike the ground.
- Knockdown radius are dependent on the surface ripples, you can jump in front of a Jackal when it stomped the ground to avoid knockdown.
- This ability can be interrupted on the Jackal by shooting down one of its legs.
- Relatively easy to dodge, compared to Seismic Shockwave.
- Rippling Shockwave can be avoided simply by moving behind thick cover relative to the position of the caster; the Ripple animation will still penetrate cover, but will not have the knockdown effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.