Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- Can use the Ripkas-exclusive mods, and .
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Ripkas's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Ripkas requires Tellurium for construction, which is a resource only found on Archwing missions, submersible missions on Uranus, or Alerts.
- The Ripkas require the and weapons to build. The total materials required to fully build this weapon include: 700 Nano Spores, 1,900 Salvage, 1,400 Ferrite, 1,350 Alloy Plate, 2 Tellurium, 1 Forma and 150,000.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ripkas' Codex description used to be "Motorized saw fists" despite being classified as Claws. This was changed in an unknown update, although several years after the release of the weapon.
- The stance (which features the Ripkas on its stance card, as it was released alongside the weapon) initially had a second variant that was equippable on Fists; this was promptly removed as a bug. It's possible the Ripkas were originally conceived as Fist weapons before being turned into Claws instead.
- Strangely, the Ripkas require the Tenno-made to craft, rather than the Grineer-made .
- While and shortly after attacking, the upper part of the Ripkas' blades will give off a flaming halo effect. The color of which is affected by the weapon's energy color.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
See Also[edit | edit source]
- , the Ripkas exclusive PvE mod.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.