Rift Strike is a mod exclusive to the Twin Basolk that causes Heavy Attacks to teleport the user directly in melee range of an enemy, provided the user is aiming at them when the heavy attack is completed, and the user is standing within the mod's listed range.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- These attacks do not gain a stealth damage bonus while invisible and striking from a distance. It is unknown if this is intended.
- These attacks can be used to teleport to enemy corpses, given that they are still visible.
- Heavy attacks executed on unalerted enemies backs will cause you to do a back finisher attack.
- However heavy attacks on other parts of the enemy while they are unalerted will not cause any type of finisher attack.
- The mod suggests that the Rift Plane is being used to achieve the instantaneous travel to an enemy's location, however in practical terms it is strictly a teleportation mod.
- The user is not granted any Rift effects or visual indicators for any part of the heavy attack.
- Reach does not increase the teleportation range.
- Can be used in conjunction with Nyx's Assimilate augment to provide an alternative form of mobility.
- Teleporting using this mod may result in getting stuck, though this mod may also be used to get free again.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Vengeful Revenant.