- These attacks do not gain a stealth damage bonus while invisible and striking from a distance. It is unknown if this is intended.
- These attacks can be used to teleport to enemy corpses, given that they are still visible.
- Heavy attacks executed on unalerted enemies backs will cause you to do a back finisher attack.
- However heavy attacks on other parts of the enemy while they are unalerted will not cause any type of finisher attack.
- The mod suggests that the Rift Plane is being used to achieve the instantaneous travel to an enemy's location, however in practical terms it is strictly a teleportation mod.
- The user is not granted any Rift effects or visual indicators for any part of the heavy attack.
- Reach does not increase the teleportation range.
- Can be used in conjunction with Nyx's Assimilate augment to provide an alternative form of mobility.
- Teleporting using this mod may result in getting stuck, though this mod may also be used to get free again.
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Vengeful Revenant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.