Rifle Amp is an aura mod that increases the damage dealt with rifles.
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- As stated on the mod description Rifle Amp increases rifle damage, but it also affects bows, sniper rifles and launchers (Ogris, Penta, etc.). Shotguns do not benefit from this mod.
- Rifle Amp adds to the base damage as Serration and Heavy Caliber do.
- Rifle Damage = Base Damage × (1 + Serration + Heavy Caliber + Rifle Amp)
- Therefore, the actual bonus from a maxed rifle amp is only +(27 ÷ (1 + Damage Bonus ))%, where Damage Bonus is the damage bonus from Serration and Heavy Caliber as a decimal fraction. That's +12.3% for a 7/10 Serration, +10.2% for a maxed Serration, and +6.3% for a maxed Serration and maxed Heavy Caliber.
- Assuming a maxed Serration and no Heavy Caliber is equipped on the rifle, without damage type modifiers, against an armored enemy, it will deal more damage with Corrosive Projection than with Rifle Amp if the target's armor is higher than 134. For a damage type that has a +75% bonus against the target's armor type, Corrosive Projection surpasses Rifle Amp if armor is higher than 536.
- Can be stacked with other members using this aura, for a total of +108% additive damage bonus.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|