Rhino stomps with force sufficient to disrupt time, tumbling enemies around him in stasis.
|Strength:150 / 300 / 500 / 800 ( Blast damage)|
|Duration:3 / 4 / 5 / 8 s|
|Range:15 / 18 / 22 / 25 m|
|Misc:80% / 90% / 95% / 97.5% (slow)|
- Rhino stomps the ground with tremendous force, immediately dealing 150 / 300 / 500 / 800 Blast damage in a ? / ? / ? / 5 meter radius. After a short delay, enemies within a radius of 15 / 18 / 22 / 25 meters are affected by the same amount of damage. Affected enemies are forced into a tumble with their movements slowed by 80% / 90% / 95% / 97.5% over a duration of 3 / 4 / 5 / 8 seconds.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage does not bypass obstacles in the environment and diminishes with distance.
- Blast damage is effective against Machinery and Fossilized, but less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Blast status effect forces all enemies within a 5 meter radius to stumble and fall.
- Range and radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Stasis duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- The second instance of damage suffers by a small time delay that depends on how many enemies are affected within its range. This is due to the processing of the actual game, as enemies are being considered to be affected for stun and damage within the vicinity (e.g., 15+ enemies = 1-second delay, 25+ enemies = 2-second delay).
- If cast in midair, Rhino will instantly drop to the ground to perform this ability.
- Can be recast while active; however, enemies already affected by Rhino Stomp will not have their stasis duration reset and are only damaged by the initial short-range burst.
- Ability Synergy: Rhino Charge deals an additional 100% damage to enemies affected by Rhino Stomp.
- Any ragdolling (e.g. Sonicor or Crowd Dispersion) will break its effect.
- Main article: Reinforcing Stomp
|Rank||Iron Skin Health Restored||Cost|
- With maximized radius, Stomp can be used for both crowd control of high level enemies and clearing rooms of low level enemies.
- The initial close range blast can break storage containers and reinforced glass on Corpus Ship.
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.