Rhino charges towards a target, clobbering any in his path and goring his victim.
|Strength:150 / 250 / 450 / 650|
|Duration:1 s (combo window)|
|Range:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 m (charge range)|
1.5 / 1.6 / 1.8 / 2 m (impact radius)
- Rhino charges forward with aggression, covering a distance of 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 meters at a speed of 40 / 42 / 44 / 48 meters per second. Enemies within 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.8 / 2 meters of Rhino are dealt 150 / 250 / 450 / 650 Impact damage.
- If Rhino Charge is successfully recast within a window of 1 second (1 second is effected by duration) after the previous cast, its damage will be multiplied by 2x, its charge range will be multiplied by 1.25x, and its energy cost will be reduced by 50%. Any additional successful casts within the "Combo Window Time" will multiply Rhino Charge's damage by 4x, multiply its charge range by 1.5x, and reduce its energy cost by 75%. Rhino Charge Does Reset the Combo Window Time upon Each Charge allowing you to keep the stack at the 4x/1.5x/75% range.
- Energy cost reduction is applied to Rhino Charge's modified activation cost. As an example, with a maxed Streamline the next successful cast will consume 25 × 0.7 × 0.5 = 8.75 energy, and any successful cast thereafter will consume 25 × 0.7 × 0.25 = 4.375 energy.
- Combo window is affected by Ability Duration.
- The duration of the combo window and the respective damage multiplier for the next successful cast are displayed underneath the HUD's targeting reticle.
- If no casts are performed within the combo window, the damage, charge range, and energy cost will reset.
- Ability Synergy:
- Can be used to pass through Laser Barriers unharmed in most cases.
- When under the cloaking effects of Ghost and Stalk, the cloak will end only when all nearby enemies are killed or from moving out of range.
- Can be activated while jumping, sliding, clinging to a wall, or executing a front flip.
- Main article: Ironclad Charge
|Rank||Armor Bonus per hit||Duration||Cost|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.