|Rhino Prime has returned from the Prime Vault until September 17th, 2019. Please click here for more information about the current Prime Vault offers on the official WARFRAME website.|
Release Date: March 5th, 2014
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- Rhino Prime, compared to Rhino:
- Higher Armor (275 vs. 190)
- Higher Sprint Speed (1.0 vs. 0.95)
- Different Polarities ( vs. )
- As a Prime Warframe, Rhino Prime possesses a special passive ability where contact with an Orokin Void Death Orb will make them release an energy pulse that grants 250 Energy to all nearby allies. This effect can only occur once per Death Orb, and can occur even if the Death Orb has been previously destroyed.
- It's speculated the two men in Rhino Prime's codex entry, Davis and the person accounting the event, were researchers during the Orokin era working on the creation of Rhino.
- Rhino Prime was the first Prime Warframe to have an ability's effects modified compared to his unprimed counterpart. In this case, Iron Skin appears to cover more of his body, and has a much smoother texture, lacking the rock-like clusters seen on the unprimed Rhino's Iron Skin.
- Up until Hotfix 18.10.6, Rhino Prime's Iron Skin was also gold in color instead of the unprimed Rhino's grey color. It is now affected by Rhino Prime's chosen accent color.
- In addition, Iron Skin has a visual effect of degrading as it wears off, shown in the patches of the Warframe's base colour that will seep through.
- Rhino Prime was the first prime Warframe with a non-static model, the second being Nova Prime, with what appears to be a continuously-moving golden wind-up key on his back.
- Rhino Prime is the first Prime that went against previous statements from Digital Extremes that Primes would not be any better stat-wise; Rhino Prime possesses an armor and sprint speed increase.
- The speed increase has a noticeable in-game effect, especially if the Arcane Vanguard Rhino Helmet is used.
- On February 9th, 2016, it was announced that Rhino Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on February 16th, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as is.
- Rhino Prime along with Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, Mag Prime, Ankyros Prime, and Boltor Prime, was again accessible from June 27th, 2017 to August 1st, 2017.
- Rhino Prime resurfaced from the Prime Vault, along with Nyx Prime, Boltor Prime, Scindo Prime, Hikou Prime, and Ankyros Prime, and was accessible from July 24th, 2018 to September 25th, 2018.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.