Resource Drop Chance Boosters can be bought from the Market with Platinum. A 3-day booster costs 40, a 7-day booster costs 80, and a 30-day booster costs 200.
Can be obtained randomly from Daily Tribute. The booster's duration depends on the total amount of login days: (3 × [1 + Day ÷ 100]).
A 3-day booster can be obtained as a reward from Sorties.
- A Resource Drop Chance Booster becomes active immediately upon purchase and expires after the indicated days of real time (not time played in the game).
- Synergizes with the Resource Booster, as the resources amount are doubled on each drop, which simultaneously doubles such resources dropped on pickup.
- This booster is applied to the team, meaning the person who bought the booster does not have to be the one killing to earn more resources. Boosters from more than one players do not stack, however.
- All Boosters are cumulative, meaning that purchasing or attaining additional boosters while a booster is already active will add their time to the existing booster.
- Resource Drop Chance Boosters affect the drop rates of Pigments. Since the drop rates for certain pigments are 100% by default, Drop Chance Boosters increase their drop rates to 200%, effectively resulting in a 2x drop multiplier.
- This does not apply to Oxium dropped by Oxium Ospreys, Cryotic awarded from Excavators, Kuva from Kuva Siphon missions, or Rare Resources usually dropped by bosses (such as Neurodes and Orokin Cells dropped by Lephantis)
- Also does not apply to Endo drops, due to Endo not being considered a resource.
- This booster affects Mining and Fishing activities in the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis.
- The appearance of gem (blue) veins will be significantly more frequent. However, the chance of obtaining higher quality gems is not affected by the booster itself.
- The base number of fish spawns will be significantly increased.
- A Resource Drop Chance Booster is automatically applied during any Steel Path mission, stacking with the Booster item.
|Superchargers|| Arcane Enhancement • Exilus Adapter • Exilus Weapon Adapter • (Greater, Eidolon, Lua) Focus Lens|
(Aura, Stance, Umbra) Forma • Gravimag • Orokin Catalyst • Orokin Reactor
|Keys / Navigation||Animo Nav Beacon • Clan Key • Derelict Key • Judgement Points • Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key|
|Extractors||(Prime) Titan Extractor • (Prime) Distilling Extractor|
|Boosters||Affinity Booster • Credit Booster • Mod Drop Chance Booster • Resource Booster • Resource Drop Chance Booster|
|Others||Rush Repair Drone|