Launches a rollerball that charms foes to follow it. Combines with the Mallet to create a roving ball of sonic destruction.
|Strength:25 / 50 / 75 / 125 ( Blast damage per beat)|
|Duration:8 / 12 / 16 / 20 s|
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (min charm radius)|
8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (max charm radius)
|Misc:1 (limit of Resonators)|
100 % (stagger on expiry)
- Octavia throws a compact rollerball in an arc toward the direction she aims. Upon impact, the rollerball falls to the ground and deploys into the Resonator that lasts for 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 seconds. The Resonator is an invulnerable Roller Specter that continuously plays bass music as it roams nearby terrain and seeks out enemies. The Resonator emits a charming aura with a minimum radius of 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters, causing enemies to cease all aggression and follow the Resonator's travel path until the ability expires; for each enemy charmed, the Resonator's charm radius expands, up to a maximum radius of 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters. Charmed enemies rhythmically receive up to 25 / 50 / 75 / 125 Blast damage per beat while they remain in the charm radius.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Minimum and maximum charm radii are affected by Ability Range.
- Damage per beat is affected by Ability Strength.
- Resonator's music is in tune with the Bass section of the Mandachord, drawing from the preset musical notes to determine the charm radius' damage strength and intervals.
- Resonator will detect nearby unaffected enemies and roll toward them, charming enemies as it passes by. As charmed enemies catch up to the Resonator it will attempt to outpace them, laying down an invisible path for them to follow.
- A blue waypoint marker centered on the Resonator will be visible to Octavia and all allied players, indicating potential enemy presence near it.
- When the duration expires or the ability is recast, all previously charmed enemies will be staggered.
- Ability Synergy: When Mallet and Resonator are both active, Resonator will reroute toward the Mallet and carry it around.
- When carried by Resonator, Mallet actively inflicts damage per beat that continuously increases and stacks over time against enemies inside Mallet's damage radius. This damage instance is separate from the stored damage portion of the ability.
- Enemies charmed by Resonator are no longer pacified and will attack a carried Mallet to fuel its damage.
- Resonator increases Mallet's threat level, making enemies outside of Resonator's charm radius more likely to shoot the Mallet instead of the Tenno.
- If Mallet is placed where Resonator is unable to reach, Resonator will ignore Mallet.
- Mallet will be dropped to the ground when Resonator expires.
- Can be recast while active to create a new Resonator. Octavia is limited to only 1 active Resonator at a time; old Resonator will dissipate when a new one is deployed.
- Casting Resonator is not a One-Handed Action, as it interrupts other actions but allows movement. Throwing animation speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Resonator's energy lights will blink to beat-match Bass notes. Blink frequency is also affected by Percussion and Melody music in the environment.
- Resonator's appearance and energy colors are affected by Octavia's chosen Warframe appearance and energy colors respectively.
- Subsuming Octavia to the Helminth will offer Resonator and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Conductor
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.