Resonating Quake is an Warframe Augment Mod for that replaces 's channeling feature for a single, large shockwave that deals bonus damage at the epicenter, but decreases damage as the shockwave spreads.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- This mod changes 's initial energy cost to 100 energy, affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Damage multiplier is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Adds 15 meters to the ability's base range.
- The quake only hits enemies once per cast and pushes enemies back.
- As a single cast instead of a channeled ability, Ability Duration has no effect on this augment.
- Damage dealt is reduced the further enemies are from Banshee. Initial damage fall-off is very steep, but enemies at the very edge of the shockwave only take ~33% reduced damage compared to enemies at the half-way point.
- The quake expands out at a set speed of ~17.5 meters per second, unaffected by mods.
- The augment allows players to spam Sound Quake, giving players a longer-ranged omnidirectional crowd control alternative to .
- lets players cast the ability faster, so increasing casting speed can increase burst DPS by allowing players to recast the ability faster.
- When using Banshee as a damage source in smaller maps such as Berehynia, Resonating Quake can cover the entire map. Take note as this may completely prevent from supplying energy using due to the lack of targets.
- Since damage decreases with distance, increasing Ability Range will increase the area at which the x20 damage is dealt.
Pre-Update 22.12 (2018-02-09)
Last updated: Hotfix 23.0.1 (2018-06-15)