They do not possess any polarity, drain, or rank, but they do hold up to 3 charges per mod. Each time a mod is successfully used in a Requiem sequence to lethally defeat a Kuva Lich (in other words, a successful vanquish or convert), the mods will be drained of one of their charges, becoming powerless once all 3 are used up, making them a unique type of mod in that they need to be restocked like resources. When all charges are used, the Mod becomes Defiled and can be broken down into Endo, sold for Credits, or transmuted.
4 Requiem Mods can be Transmuted into a new, random, fully charged, Requiem Mod. This includes Defiled mods, which allows an alternate way of getting more Requiem Mods beyond Kuva missions.
These are tradable between players with a trade tax of 2,500.
Drop Locations[edit | edit source]
|Fass (Chaos)||Requiem III Uncommon||6|
|Jahu (Form)||Requiem II Uncommon||3|
|Khra (Time)||Requiem IV Uncommon||8|
|Lohk (Void)||Requiem I Uncommon||1|
|Netra (Decay)||Requiem IV Uncommon||7|
|Ris (Light)||Requiem III Uncommon||5|
|Vome (Order)||Requiem II Uncommon||4|
|Xata (Truth)||Requiem I Uncommon||2|
Selling And Dissolving[edit | edit source]
|Credit Value||Endo Value|
Images[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The descriptions of all 8 mods form a poem when read in the sequence in which they appear in Requiem Relics: Lohk, Xata, Jahu, Vome, Ris, Fass, Netra, and Khra.
- Platforms around the Cosmic Clock, which can be unlocked by acquiring ranks with Entrati and Necraloid, give access to recordings of Albrecht Entrati, each of which begin with a definition of one of the eight known Requiem words:
- The Aztec-style glyphs that are drawn on the mods were also used by the Entrati for security measures inside the Isolation Vaults. These images appear to be inspired by the infested landscape of Deimos, where the Entrati's base of operation is located.
- Xaku's first three abilities are all somehow related to the requiem words:
- Vome and Fass share their name with two of the mods which, according to Albrecht Entrati's recordings mean "Order" and "Chaos" accordingly. This means the wyrms were probably named after these two opposite ideas, however there's no in-game proof of that and it could be that the requiem words were named after the wyrms.
- The initial placeholder text for Netra (before receiving original verses) was an excerpt from the second stanza of H.P. Lovecraft's "Nemesis", as seen in Devstream 132.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 26.0.7
|Hacking||Auto Breach • Failsafe • Intruder • Live Wire • Master Key • Runtime • Untraceable|
|Mercy||Blood For Ammo • Blood For Energy • Blood For Life • Hit And Run • Out Of Sight|
|Requiem||Fass • Jahu • Khra • Lohk • Netra • Ris • Vome • Xata|