Repelling Bastille is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that repels new enemies when it reaches the maximum amount of enemies it can contain, and increases Vortex's duration for every additional Vortex thrown into it.
|Rank||Repel Chance||Added Duration||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Repelling Bastille repels enemies that come into contact with Bastille's perimeter if it has reached its maximum capacity. Enemies repelled are ragdolled outward, and will be dealt 200 damage.
- Vortex duration is affected by Ability Duration, extendable to roughly up to around ten times its initial duration — longer than five minutes with high Ability Duration.
- Repelling Bastille triggers on enemies drawn into the radius of Bastille by its Vortex form, given those enemies drawn in exceed the maximum amount of enemies put in stasis by Bastille.
- This augment is useful if the augment didn't push enemies out of Bastille's radius during the initial cast of the ability, or when new enemies spawn directly within the field.
- Works well against Infested defense missions, or as traps to block off narrow paths.
- Note that Ancient Disruptors will severely cut the duration nearby enemies are held up in the field, and Ancient Healers will eliminate crowd control on nearby Infested, limiting this augment's effectiveness unless these enemies are kept in check.
- Very rarely, an enemy will be bounced into the perimeter of Bastille, instead of being repelled away.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.3.1 (2018-08-09)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.