- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Repelling Bastille repels enemies that come into contact with Bastille's perimeter if it has reached its maximum capacity. Enemies repelled are pushed back similar to the effect of Bounce, and will be dealt 200 Magnetic damage.
- Enemies will ragdoll and be unable to move for a few moments as they get up.
- Chance to repel is not affected by Power Strength, however repel damage is.
- Repelling Bastille triggers on enemies drawn into the radius of Bastille by Vortex, given those enemies drawn in exceed the maximum amount of enemies put in stasis by Bastille.
- Works well against Infested defense missions, or as traps to block off narrow paths.
- Rarely, an enemy will be bounced into the perimeter of Bastille, instead of being repelled away.
- For Infested, this mod has been bugged for a very long time in the sense that they will sometimes drop out of Bastille on their own accord, regardless of how much time is remaining on Bastille's duration. As such, enemies which do so drop inside the perimeter of the field will not have a chance to become repelled and stay in the within the field unaffected by Bastille's hold or repel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.