- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Repelling Bastille repels enemies that come into contact with Bastille's perimeter if it has reached its maximum capacity. Enemies repelled are pushed back similar to the effect of Bounce, and will be dealt 200 Magnetic damage.
- Enemies will ragdoll and be unable to move for a few moments as they get up.
- Chance to repel is not affected by Ability Strength, however repel damage is.
- Enemies that are not held up but still within Bastille's radius will be forcibly repelled outward once every 4 seconds.
- Repelling Bastille triggers on enemies drawn into the radius of Bastille by Vortex, given those enemies drawn in exceed the maximum amount of enemies put in stasis by Bastille.
- This augment is useful if the augment didn't push enemies out of Bastille's radius during the initial cast of the ability, or when new enemies spawn directly within the field.
- Works well against Infested defense missions, or as traps to block off narrow paths.
- Note that Ancient Disruptors will severely cut the duration nearby enemies are held up in the field, and Ancient Healers will eliminate crowd control on nearby Infested, limited this augments effectiveness unless these enemies are kept in check.
- A counter to the elimination of crowd control that Healers give nearby infested is to use his Concuss grenade from Minelayer, temporarily allowing all infested to still be bounced away at the very least.
- Very rarely, an enemy will be bounced into the perimeter of Bastille, instead of being repelled away.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.3.1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.