Rending Crane is a stance mod for Heavy Blade melee weapons, which specializes in overhead slashes with powerful knockdown finishers.
Can be equipped on:
- Dark Split-Sword (Heavy Blade)
- Galatine Prime
- Gram ✓
- Gram Prime
- Scindo ✓
- Scindo Prime ✓
- Zenistar ✓
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Lashing Tempest||+1x 200%1x 100% 1x 200% 1x 150%|
|Rampaging Boar||1x 400% 1x 200%|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
|Crowd Fall||(Hold momentarily, then release)|
|Hells Wave||During Knee Slide +|
|Mountain's Chisel||In Air +|
|Flaying Home||Wallrun +|
|Tunneling Spike||Aiming at Downed Enemy +|
- PS4 Players =
- Xbox Players =
- The second hit of Lashing Tempest's fourth attack does 100% bonus Slash damage, while the first hit of its fifth attack does 25% bonus Slash damage.
- Skull Splitter modifies the basic attacks into three overhead slashes, which can easily land headshots against enemies.
- Lashing Tempest is one of the easiest combos to execute, due to its combo key being . It can be executed by repeatedly pressing while walking. However, if the player decides to do other combos instead, simply hold down the block key. This will override Lashing Tempest's combo with another when needed.
- Landing Dragon's final slash is an overhead slash that has a high chance of landing headshots on enemies, along with dealing knockback in a large AoE.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.