Relentless Combination grants a chance to deal Combo Counter hits when a target is dealt damage from a proc caused by the player's melee strikes.
- At maximum rank, Relentless Combination increases the Melee Combo Counter by +1 for every proc inflicted per enemy. A combo hit is applied for each application of and additional +1 hits thereafter for every tick of Bleed damage.
- If the enemy dies while under the Bleed proc or Bleed runs out, you will stop gaining additional hits from that enemy.
- Only procs caused by melee weapons count; procs from primary or secondary weapons, Warframe abilities (including abilities that are affected by melee weapon mods or the Combo Counter, such as or ), or will not increase the Combo Counter.
- , , , , and can equip the mod and benefit from it.
- procs from s energy waves, including ones cast from while Exalted Blade is active, add hits to the combo counter.
- procs from thrown Glaives also add hits, even though the combo counter does not interact with Glaives.
- Note that several melee weapons are incapable of inflicting Bleed due to not dealing any damage, but can still equip the mod for no benefits. This can be partially rectified by using Stance combos with forced procs.
- Benefits from "Additional Combo Count Chance" mods such as and .
- Most Stances have a combo in which an attack has a guaranteed status proc; these can be used to take advantage of this mod regardless of the weapons status chance.
- Since additional hits are gained from the Bleed DoT, the mod's effectiveness is more noticeable on durable enemies.
|Damage||Base||• ( , ) •|
|Physical||• • • ( ) • • •|
|Elemental||( ) • • • • • • • •|
|Faction Bonus||• • ( ) • ( ) • ( ) • ( )|
|Other||• • •|
|Critical Hits||Chance||• • ( )|
|Multiplier||• ( ) •|
|Status||• • • • • • • • •|
|Heavy Attack||• • •|
|Attack Speed||• ( ) • •|
|Combo||• • • • • • • • • • •|
|Range||• ( ) •|
|• • • • ( ) • ( ) •|
|Misc||• • • • •|