Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- At maximum rank, Relentless Combination increases the Melee Combo Counter by +1 for every Slash proc inflicted per enemy. A combo hit is applied for each application of Slash and additional +1 hits thereafter for every tick of Bleed damage.
- If the enemy dies while under the Bleed proc or Bleed runs out, you will stop gaining additional hits from that enemy.
- Only Slash procs caused by melee weapons count; Slash procs from primary or secondary weapons, Warframe abilities (including abilities that are affected by melee weapon mods or the Combo Counter, such as Shattered Lash or Blade Storm), or Rending Turn will not increase the Combo Counter.
- Exalted Blade, Diwata, Iron Staff, Valkyr Talons, and Garuda's Talons can equip the mod and benefit from it.
- Slash procs from Exalted Blades energy waves, including ones cast from Slash Dash while Exalted Blade is active, add hits to the combo counter.
- Slash procs from thrown Glaives also add hits, even though the combo counter does not interact with Glaives.
- Note that several melee weapons are incapable of inflicting Bleed due to not dealing any Slash damage, but can still equip the mod for no benefits. This can be partially rectified by using Stance combos with forced Slash procs.
- Benefits from "Additional Combo Count Chance" mods such as True Punishment and Quickening.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Most Stances have a combo in which an attack has a guaranteed status proc; these can be used to take advantage of this mod regardless of the weapons status chance.
- Since additional hits are gained from the Bleed DoT, the mod's effectiveness is more noticeable on durable enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The mod card shows Silva & Aegis, a melee weapon that cannot proc or deal Slash damage outside of stance combos.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.