Rejuvenation is an aura mod that regenerates all team members' health every second.
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- Can be stacked with other teammates' for a total of 12 health regen per second in a typical 4-person Squad.
- Affected allies includes all Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, and Defense Objects.
- This mod is extremely useful in Nightmare mode:
- In the "No shield" challenge you will be able to gradually recover from health damage.
- The Vampiric Drain challenge does not count as damage and will not reset the rejuvenation counter, allowing you to regen health to counteract the draining. Note that the drain is a % of your total health, while the rejuvenation is a constant value. Thus, depending on your total health, rejuvenation may or may not entirely counter the effects of Vampiric Drain.
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.