Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Iron Skin Health Restored||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under the Steel Meridian, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The amount of Iron Skin health restored is affected by Ability Strength.
- This augment only replenishes Iron Skin's lost health. It cannot grant more than Iron Skin's maximum amount of health.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases
duration to 24.48 seconds.
- Reduces range to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces
cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 3.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases
range to 70 meters.
- Reduces damage to 320 and Iron Skin health restoration to 32 per enemy.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases
damage to 3296 and Iron Skin health restoration to 329.6 per enemy.
damage to 2696 and Iron Skin health restoration to 269.6 per enemy.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces duration to 5.8 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment