The Regulators are Mesa and Mesa Prime's signature Exalted Weapon, which are used when her Peacemaker ability is activated. Unlike other ranged weapons, the rapid-firing Regulators will automatically target and shoot at enemies within a large aiming circle directed by the player, removing the need for precise aim.
Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Very high fire rate.
- Innate damage bonus that stacks with damage mods.
- Damage and fire rate ramp up per shots fired.
- See Peacemaker for more details regarding damage bonus and bonuses per shots fired.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Has infinite ammunition and does not need to reload.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low status chance.
- Limited range of 50 meters.
- Restricted method of aiming.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot get nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods.
- See Category:Regulators Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Regulators Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The displayed damage number of 125 in the Arsenal is the Regulators' base damage of 50 boosted by Peacemaker's innate +150% damage bonus.
- The ammunition related statistics displayed (such as magazine size, ammunition pool and reload speed) are merely a technical formality of the stat preview screen as the weapon actually consumes 0 bullets per shot, thus allowing infinite ammo economy.
- The name of the Regulators might be a reference to the Regulators, a posse from the American Old West said to have been co-founded by Billy The Kid.
- Before the introduction of modable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Regulators were affected by the mods equipped on the player's Secondary weapon.
- Currently, Regulators are the only Exalted Weapon that have an alternate skin available for them in the form of the Regulators Presidio Skin that players can equip if they own the Mesa Presidio Skin.
- The Regulators Presidio Skin can be equipped regardless of whether or not the Mesa Presidio Skin is equipped.
- On Mesa Prime, the pistols are named Regulators Prime. Their stats are, however, identical to Regulators.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8