The Regulators are and 's signature Exalted Weapon, which are used when her ability is activated. Unlike other ranged weapons, the rapid-firing Regulators will automatically target and shoot at enemies within a large aiming circle directed by the player, removing the need for precise aim.
Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Very high fire rate.
- Innate damage bonus that stacks with damage mods.
- Damage and fire rate ramp up per shots fired.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Has infinite ammunition and does not need to reload.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low status chance.
- Limited range of 50 meters.
- Restricted method of aiming.
- User cannot move while active unless equipped with .
- No zoom, thus cannot benefit from , , , , , or .
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- As Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods.
- Cannot equip pistol range mods (e.g., ), Acolyte Mods (e.g., ) or Amalgam Mods (e.g., ).
- The Regulators appear in the Arsenal after unlocking Mesa's ability.
- The displayed damage number of 125 in the Arsenal is the Regulators' base damage of 50 boosted by Peacemaker's innate +150% damage bonus.
- The ammunition related statistics displayed (such as magazine size, ammunition pool and reload speed) are merely a technical formality of the stat preview screen as the weapon actually consumes 0 bullets per shot, thus allowing infinite ammo economy.
- As an Exalted Weapon, this weapon comes with an Orokin Catalyst pre-installed.
- The name of the Regulators might be a reference to the Regulators, a posse from the American Old West said to have been co-founded by Billy The Kid.
- Before the introduction of modable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Regulators were affected by the mods equipped on the player's Secondary weapon.
- Regulators have an alternate skin available for them in the form of the Regulators Presidio Skin that players can equip if they own the Mesa Presidio Skin.
- The Regulators Presidio Skin can be equipped regardless of whether or not the Mesa Presidio Skin is equipped.
- On , the pistols are named Regulators Prime. Their stats are, however, identical to Regulators.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.10.8 (2018-10-25)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|