Regenerative Molt is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows her to regenerate health over a span of time after casting .
|Rank||Health per Tick||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- heals an amount of health per tick for 10 ticks over 10 seconds.
- Amount healed per tick is affected by Ability Strength.
- Is not directly affected by Ability Duration.
- The regeneration effect does not end early if Molt's decoy is destroyed by damage. However, it does end when Molt expires naturally if the decoy duration drops below 9 seconds.
- Regenerative Molt restores at a rate of one tick per second. The total number of healing ticks is equal to healing duration in seconds, rounded up to a maximum of 10.
- If Molt's duration is 20 seconds long, Regenerative Molt will heal for 10 ticks.
- If Molt's duration is 9.1 seconds long, Regenerative Molt will still heal for 10 ticks.
- If Molt's duration is 5.6 seconds long, Regenerative Molt will heal for only 6 ticks.
- The minimum threshold to recieve all 10 ticks is 23% Ability Duration.
- Regenerative Molt Ability Strength scaling is 0.5 hp per tick for every additional 1% ability strength. (rounded down)
- A maxed giving 30% extra Ability Strength will give the base 50+15 hp per tick.
- A rank 8 with 45% Ability Strength will grant the base 50+22.5 hp per tick – In-game it seems to be rounded down because you will get 22 instead of 23 extra hp per tick.
- Although Molt's base decoy health should reflect the health restored by 10 ticks at max rank, the actual value may be lower due to rounding.
- The name of this augment used to be Regenerative Moult, using the British English spelling.