|Rank||Health per Tick||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Saryn heals an amount of health per tick for 10 ticks over 10 seconds.
- Amount healed per tick is affected by Ability Strength.
- If the duration of Molt is 9 seconds or more, Increasing Ability Duration has no positive effect on the time Regenerative Molt is active, or total amount of health restored.
- Decreasing Ability Duration will reduce the time Regenerative Molt is active and reduce the overall health restored if the duration of Molt drops below 9 seconds.
- Regenerative Molt restores at a rate of one tick per second. The total number of healing ticks is equal to healing duration in seconds, rounded up to a maximum of 10.
- If Molt's duration is 20 seconds long, Regenerative Molt will heal for 10 ticks.
- If Molt's duration is 9.1 seconds long, Regenerative Molt will still heal for 10 ticks.
- If Molt's duration is 5.6 seconds long, Regenerative Molt will heal for only 6 ticks.
- The regeneration effect does not end if Molt's decoy is destroyed.
- Regenerative Molt Ability Strength scaling is 0.5 (rounded down)
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 122.4 seconds.
- Reduces range to 3.4 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 16 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 28 meters.
- Reduces health regeneration to 70 per second.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases health regeneration to 256 per second.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- The name of this augment used to be Regenerative Moult, using the British English spelling.