The Reflex Guard mod grants a chance for your Warframe to auto-block incoming damage by 5% per rank for a maximum of 55% at rank 10. This mod pairs well with Reflection, reducing damage done to you and reflecting some back at the enemy.
- Added in Update 10.
- This mod will not trigger when you're shooting, reloading, charging a weapon, holding a charged weapon, or busy from any other animation.
- This mod will not block attacks coming from behind you, Railgun MOA shots, Leaper jump attacks and Runner explosions.
- Every time this mod triggers it costs stamina in the same manner as a normal block, and will still trigger when you're out of stamina.
- [Bugs] As of 10.1; After a block you can get stuck in a blocking animation, perform a melee strike to fix it. Using this mod together with Reflection against corpus turrets can crash the Warframe client.
- Special: This mod, when equipped, will auto block Captain Vor's laser during his third stage, like in the PS4 trailer .
- When activated from a melee attack, the activation strike will not be blocked. (when enemy hits you with a melee weapon, this mod will not block that shot, only shots/strikes after it is activated).
- [Bugs] If worn and activated during the first two Mastery Tests, the animation will trigger with an invisible melee weapons (as none is worn) and render the player unable to complete the test, as they cannot switch back to the weapon required to complete the test.