|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance of all gunblades.
- Can achieve 100% status chance with Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Voltaic Strike, Virulent Scourge.
- Gunblade shots functions similarly to a shotgun, firing out 10 pellets at once.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Gunblade shots have innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Gunblade shots have linear damage falloff from 100% to 6.25% from 10m to 30m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed, for melee weapons only via Jet Stream).
- Gunblade shots are alarming.
- Redeemer Prime, compared to Redeemer:
- Higher base damage (212.0 vs. 180.0)
- Higher critical chance (24% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 22%)
- Higher attack speed (0.92 vs. 0.83)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- See Category:Redeemer Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Redeemer Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Melee combo counter will increment per shotgun pellet that hits a target. Hitting all 10 pellets on the same target will increase the combo counter by 10 hits. Hitting multiple targets via shotgun spread or punch through will increment the counter by the number of pellets that hit each enemy.
- True Punishment synergies very well with this, doubling the combo counter amount granted by each hit..
- If a shot is performed at "point blank" range, the 4m ragdoll effect will often move the target out of harm's way.
- Although not conclusively proven, shots from the stance Bullet Dance provides substantially higher status chance than charged shots. The exact number has not been determined yet.
- Using a negative range melee Riven Mod will affect both the melee range and shots for the redeemer. However the 4m ragdoll remains constant.
- Finishers on enemies have silenced and unsilenced variants, depending on the enemy type and position the finisher was initiated on. On humanoid enemies, stealth finishers from behind will result in a blade slash and be silent, however finishers from the front will discharge the shotgun blast and alert nearby enemies. Finishers on enemies who are knocked down will also discharge the weapon in a similar manner so if stealth is preferred always go for rear finishers.
- Despite shots alarming enemies, they won't break Ivara's Prowl
Redeemer Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Redeemer, the original counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.