|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest high base damage of all gunblades, behind Stropha.
- Second highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all gunblades, behind Stropha.
- Highest status chance of all gunblades.
- Gunblade shots functions similarly to a shotgun, firing out 10 pellets at once.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Gunblade shots:
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Gunblade shot damage cannot be increased with Impact, Puncture, or Slash mods.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 6.25% from 10m to 30m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed, for melee weapons only via Jet Stream).
- Redeemer Prime, compared to Redeemer:
- Higher base damage (212.0 vs. 180.0)
- Higher critical chance (24% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 22%)
- Higher attack speed (0.92 vs. 0.83)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (1.1 vs. 1.17)
- See Category:Redeemer Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Redeemer Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Melee combo counter will increment by 5 for each enemy hit by the shotgun blast, regardless of how many pellets actually connect with each target. Hitting multiple targets via shotgun spread or punch through will increment the counter by five times the number of enemies hit.
- True Punishment synergizes very well with this, doubling the combo counter amount granted by each hit. (Though, it is currently bugged to do 4x the base combo, resulting in 20 combo per enemy hit instead of the supposed 10.)
- If a shot is performed at "point blank" range, the 4m ragdoll effect will often move the target out of harm's way.
- Heavy attack shots performed outside of the "point blank" range of 4m have a guaranteed impact proc for each pellet.
- Using a negative range melee Riven Mod will affect both the melee range and shots for the redeemer. However the 4m ragdoll remains constant.
- Using a Riven Mod with a negative physical damage modifier such as -Slash will not affect damage dealt by shotgun blasts.
- Finishers on enemies have silenced and unsilenced variants, depending on the enemy type and position the finisher was initiated on. On humanoid enemies, stealth finishers from behind will result in a blade slash and be silent, however finishers from the front will discharge the shotgun blast and alert nearby enemies. Finishers on enemies who are knocked down will also discharge the weapon in a similar manner so if stealth is preferred always go for rear finishers.
- Despite shots alarming enemies, they won't break Ivara's Prowl
Redeemer Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Redeemer, the original counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.