|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Can achieve 100% status per pellet with Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Voltaic Strike, Virulent Scourge, and Drifting Contact.
- This gives great synergy with Condition Overload because the 10 pellets can each proc a status effect.
- This also gives synergy with Healing Return as the first shot allows for healing (see main article) and each of the 10 pellets heal a separate instance of health.
- Gunblade shots functions similarly to a shotgun, firing out 10 pellets at once.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Gunblade shots have innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Gunblade shots have linear damage falloff from 100% to 6.25% from 20m to 40m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed, for melee weapons only via Jet Stream).
- For gunblade shots, before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~3.23%.
- Shots are alarming.
- Redeemer Prime, compared to Redeemer:
- Higher base damage (80.0 vs. 60.0)
- Higher critical chance (16% vs. 5%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (28% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (0.92 vs. 0.83)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- See Category:Redeemer Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Redeemer Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Melee combo counter will increment per target hit by the shotgun pellets. Hitting all 10 pellets on the same target will only increase the combo counter by 1 hit. Hitting multiple targets via shotgun spread or punch through will increment the counter by the number of enemies hit.
- The combo counter does apply to the damage inflicted by shots.
- Shots from charged attacks deal 300% damage.
- If a shot is performed at "point blank" range, the 4m ragdoll effect will often move the target out of harm's way.
- Weeping Wounds does affect the status chance of pellets, however, it does not increase your status chance using the base value seen in UI. To calculate the proper status chance, the reduced status chance per pellet (10 pellets) is used as base instead of the number seen on the UI (refer to Status Effect under Multishot for explaination).
- Although not conclusively proven, shots from the stance Bullet Dance provides substantially higher status chance than charged shots. The exact number has not been determined yet.
- Using a negative range melee Riven Mod will affect both the melee range and shots for the redeemer. However the 4m ragdoll remains constant.
- Finishers on enemies have silenced and unsilenced variants, depending on the enemy type and position the finisher was initiated on. On humanoid enemies, stealth finishers from behind will result in a blade slash and be silent, however finishers from the front will discharge the shotgun blast and alert nearby enemies. Finishers on enemies who are knocked down will also discharge the weapon in a similar manner so if stealth is preferred always go for rear finishers.
- Despite shots alarming enemies, they won't break Ivara's Prowl
Redeemer Prime Skins
- Redeemer, the original counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.