|Redeemer Prime is available from Prime Access for a limited time. |
Please click here for more information about the latest Prime Access offers on the official WARFRAME website.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Can achieve 100% status per pellet with Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Voltaic Strike, Virulent Scourge, and Drifting Contact.
- This gives great synergy with Condition Overload because the 10 pellets can each proc a status effect, causing exponential damage from a single attack if most pellets hit a single enemy. Direct hits will kill very high level enemies (level 160+) with a single shot.
- This also gives synergy with Healing Return because it can yield hundreds of health points from a new shot on a fresh enemy, whereas all non-Redeemer melee weapons wont give health on the first attack, only subsequent attacks after a status has been applied.
- Gunblade shots functions similarly to a shotgun, firing out 10 pellets at once.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Gunblade shots have innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Gunblade shots have linear damage falloff from 100% to 16.67% from 20m to 40m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed, for melee weapons only via Jet Stream).
- For gunblade shots, before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~3.23%.
- Below average attack speed.
- Shots are alarming.
- Shots have 0% critical chance.
- Although critical hits are often seen and is believed to be a bug, they are actually stealth multipliers on sometimes unaware enemies newly entering the conflict.
- Critical hits on shots can still be achieved with static Critical Chance additions through buffs from Arcane Enhancements and Kavats
- Redeemer Prime, compared to Redeemer:
- Higher base damage (80.0 vs. 60.0)
- Higher critical chance (16% vs. 5%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (28% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (0.92 vs. 0.83)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- See Category:Redeemer Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Redeemer Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Melee combo counter will increment per target hit by the shotgun pellets. Hitting all 10 pellets on the same target will only increase the combo counter by 1 hit. Hitting multiple targets via shotgun spread or punch through will increment the counter by the number of enemies hit.
- The combo counter does apply to the damage inflicted by shots.
- The stealth multiplier does apply to shots performed on unaware enemies and is often mistaken for critical hits.
- If a shot is performed at "point blank" range, the 4m ragdoll affect will often move the target out of harms way.
- Weeping Wounds does affect the status chance of pellets, however, it does not increase your status chance using the base value seen in UI. To calculate the proper status chance, the reduced status chance per pellet (10 pellets) is used as base instead of the number seen on the UI (refer to Status Effect under Multishot for explaination).
- Although not conclusively proven, shots from the stance Bullet Dance provides substantially higher status chance than charged shots. The exact number has not been determined yet.
- Using a negative range melee Riven Mod will affect both the melee range and shots for the redeemer. However the 4m ragdoll remains constant.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.2
- Redeemer, the original counterpart of this weapon.