Redeemer Prime is the Primed variant of the , acting as a direct upgrade. It was released alongside and .
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Second highest high base damage of all gunblades, behind .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Second highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all gunblades, behind Stropha.
- Highest status chance of all gunblades.
- Gunblade shots functions similarly to a shotgun, firing out 10 pellets at once.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Gunblade shots:
- Redeemer Prime, compared to Redeemer:
- Higher base damage (212 vs. 180)
- Higher critical chance (24% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 1.8x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 22%)
- Higher attack speed (0.92 vs. 0.83)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (0.6 vs. 1.05)
Redeemer Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith B6 Uncommon (V)
Lith D2 Uncommon (V)
Meso B4 Uncommon (V)
Neo C1 Uncommon (V)
Neo Z4 Uncommon (V)
Axi G2 Uncommon (V)
|Lith L2 Common (V)
Lith M5 Common (V)
Meso Z2 Common (V)
Neo G2 Common (V)
Neo N10 Common (V)
Neo P1 Common (V)
Neo S12 Common (V)
Neo T3 Common (V)
|Neo R3 Rare (V)|
Neo R4 Rare (V)
Axi R2 Rare (V)
Axi R3 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Melee combo counter will increase by 5 for each enemy hit by the shotgun blast, regardless of how many pellets actually connect with each target. Hitting multiple targets via shotgun spread or punch through will increase the counter by five times the number of enemies hit.
- synergizes very well with this, doubling the combo counter amount granted by each hit. (Though, it is currently bugged to do 4x the base combo, resulting in 20 combo per enemy hit instead of the supposed 10.)
- Due to this, and the fact that hitting an enemy with the blade part of the weapon will also build the combo, it is occasionally possible to get a combo count of 221. This will not effect the heavy damage multiplier as it will still max out at 12.
- If a shot is performed at "point blank" range, the 4m ragdoll effect will often move the target out of harm's way.
- Heavy attack shots performed outside of the "point blank" range of 4m have a guaranteed impact proc for each pellet.
- Using a negative range melee Riven Mod will affect both the melee range and shots for the redeemer. However the 4m ragdoll remains constant.
- Using a Riven Mod with a negative physical damage modifier such as -Slash will not affect damage dealt by shotgun blasts.
- Finishers on enemies have silenced and unsilenced variants, depending on the enemy type and position the finisher was initiated on. On humanoid enemies, stealth finishers from behind will result in a blade slash and be silent, however finishers from the front will discharge the shotgun blast and alert nearby enemies. Finishers on enemies who are knocked down will also discharge the weapon in a similar manner so if stealth is preferred always go for rear finishers.
- Despite shots alarming enemies, they won't break 's .
Tips[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Ingame, the Heavy Attack damage displayed is 1,060, the actual value is 3,200 however.
- The displayed Heavy Attack damage is a 5x multiplier of the Redeemer Prime's 212 base damage, the actual value is only a 4x multiplier from the Redeemer Prime's shot damage of 800.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Redeemer Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|