Dash through enemies as a wall of Sentient energy, leeching shields and health from any encountered, enhanced for thralls.
|Strength:2% / 4% / 6% / 8% (hitpoints drain/restore)|
10% / 20% / 30% / 40% (thrall hitpoints drain/restore)
|Duration:0.25 / 0.5 / 0.75 / 1 s (duration)|
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (current width)|
|Misc:1 (Mesmer Skin ally buff charge)|
- Revenant transforms into a torrent of Sentient energy that surges forward for 0.25 / 0.5 / 0.75 / 1 second. While traveling in energy form, Revenant is intangible, invulnerable to damage and protected against new Status Effects, as he pushes an energy current with a width of 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters. Reave can be manually cancelled by pressing the ability key again (default ) during the dash.
- Enemies passing through the energy current are drained 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% of their maximum Shields and Health, while Revenant restores 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% of his maximum shields and health from each enemy leeched; all active status effects on Revenant are also transferred to enemies he passes through.
- Drain/restore percentages are affected by Ability Strength.
- Does not restore shield points to Revenant if enemies do not possess shields.
- Hitpoints from enemies can be drained and restored to Revenant multiple times, if enemies pass through the same instance of Reave.
- Ability Synergy:
- Reave's shield and health drain/restore percentages increase 5 times (10% / 20% / 30% / 40% by default) against Enthralled enemies.
- While Mesmer Skin is active, Reave restores 1 charge per thrall that Revenant passes through, up to the full charge count.
- While Mesmer Skin is active, allies such as Warframes and Companions that pass through Reave's current will gain a Mesmer Skin buff with 1 charge that lasts until used.
- Can be cast for 50% reduced energy cost and cancelled at any time during Danse Macabre. Casting speed becomes instantaneous and allows limited steering with the movement keys during the dash.
- During Reave, Revenant continuously dashes toward the direction of the aiming reticle.
- While grounded, Revenant can freely change his dash direction.
- While airborne, Revenant cannot change directions until he makes contact with a horizontal surface.
- Casting Reave is a full body animation that interrupts standard movement and other actions, with exception to Danse Macabre.
- Revenant visually becomes translucent and enveloped in Sentient energy during the dash.
- Sentient energy cloak, energy current, and particle trails are affected by Revenant's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Main article: Blinding Reave
- Since Reave deals a set percent damage to enemies' health, it can scale indefinitely.
- Use Aim Glide during Reave to descend slowly.
- Move the aiming reticle during Reave to change your dash direction.
- Dash in a circle around enemies to drain from them multiple times.
- If a turret on the Plains of Eidolon is hit with Reave, it is instantly destroyed, regardless of level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.