Reaping Spiral is a Scythe stance mod that features somersaults and high damage weapon throws.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Eternal Nocturne||+2x110%1x 200% 1x 125%|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Eternal Nocturne's first sideflip attacks does 25% bonus damage, while the second and third do 100% bonus damage
- Will also ragdoll away any enemy it hits a significant distance away.
- The second hit of Reclamation and Abyssal Automaton inflict an Impact proc.
- There is a pause in the rhythm of Abyssal Automaton's attacks coinciding with the pause in key presses. To perform the rest of the combo, wait until the Warframe is crouching to press the next .
- The attacks following the pause in Abyssal Automaton are directed by the camera, not the player's direction. This allows the player to spin the camera around to land hits on enemies behind them, to their flanks, etc. In addition, the final spiral move in Abyssal Automaton follows the camera and can be swept around the player by moving the camera to guide the scythe in-flight.
- The scythe can only be directed horizontally in flight, not vertically.
- The final spiral move in Abyssal Automaton may be used to kill Shield Lancers, as the scythe returns to the player from its starting distance, thus slashing through the Shield Lancer's exposed back.
- Attack Speed mods like Fury seem to execute the throws and returns of the scythe, potentially giving the player less time to sweep the final spiral move in Abyssal Automaton (needs further confirmation, has had minimal testing).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.