Reaping Chakram is a Warframe Augment Mod for that causes the projectile of to increase the caused damage for each enemy hit by the attack. Additionally it increases the spawn percentage for health orbs for each enemy hit.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Damage||Health Orb Drop Chance||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under the Steel Meridian, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As the augment increases the chance for health orbs above 100%, it can cause enemies to drop multiple health orbs.
- Passing through the same enemy multiple times will still count towards the multiplier.
- The multiplier affects the damage after Ability Strength is taken into account.
- Multiplier itself is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Multiplier affects total damage, making the scaling (1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 )n, where n is the number of times Blazing Chakram passes through an enemy.
- Multiplier is also applied to the proc done by the chakram.
- There is no cap to the possible damage boost.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Reaping Chakram originally had the additional effect of giving Blazing Chakram punchthrough against enemies, replacing its normal bounce effect. This was later made part of Nezha's base kit (through the ability to charge Blazing Chakram) in Nezha Revisited.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.0.7 (2018-06-28)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.