|Reaper Prime has returned from the Prime Vault for a limited time. Please click here for more information about the current Prime Vault offers on the official WARFRAME website.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance of all scythes.
- Tied with the Hate for the highest critical multiplier of all scythes.
- Second highest status chance of all scythes, behind Caustacyst.
- Tied with Anku and Ether Reaper for the fastest attack speed of all scythes.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Reaping Spiral stance.
Reaper Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Neo S5 Common
Axi L1 Common (V)
|Meso F2 Uncommon
Neo E1 Uncommon (V)
|Lith G1 Common|
Meso F3 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On March 17, 2015, it was announced that the Reaper Prime, alongside Frost Prime and Latron Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 24, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- This weapon was available for a limited time from December 8, 2015 through January 5, 2016, either as part of the purchase-able Frost Prime Vault package or through drops in the Orokin Void.
- Reaper Prime, along with Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Ember Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Glaive Prime, were unvaulted from December 6, 2016 to January 3, 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
- The same line-up was unvaulted from January 29, 2019 to March 26, 2019.
- The same line-up was unvaulted on September 29, 2020.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Reaper Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Reaper Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Reaper Prime was the first primed melee weapon obtainable from the Void, as well as being the first primed melee weapon created without an unprimed counterpart.
- Along with Latron Prime, this was the first craftable prime weapon.
- In real life, Rubidium is an alkali metal element that is very soft, ductile and silvery-white in color.
- It is not good for a blade as it's not hard enough to scratch other materials. (Brinell hardness of 0.216MPa, thousands of times worse than iron, which has 490MPa).
- Rubidium, as with most alkali metal (like Sodium), oxidizes violently when coming into contact with water, sufficient to produce a small explosion.
- Despite the Reaper Prime's description, Rubidium is actually denser than Iron, by ~53%
- Rubidium has useful properties in laser science, atomic clocks, nuclear physics research, and solar panels.
Media[edit | edit source]
Reaper Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
- Ether Reaper, a scythe related to the Reaper Prime.
- Hate, the Stalker's signature scythe.
- Dakra Prime, another standalone Prime weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.