Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance of all scythes.
- Tied with the for the highest critical multiplier of all scythes.
- Second highest status chance of all scythes, behind .
- Tied with and for the fastest attack speed of all scythes.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
Reaper Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Neo S5 Common (V)
Axi L1 Common (V)
|Meso F2 Uncommon (V)
Neo E1 Uncommon (V)
|Lith G1 Common (V)|
Meso F3 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On March 17, 2015, it was announced that the Reaper Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 24, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- This weapon was available for a limited time from December 8, 2015 through January 5, 2016, either as part of the purchase-able Frost Prime Vault package or through drops in the Orokin Void.
- Reaper Prime, along with , , , , and , were unvaulted from December 6, 2016 to January 3, 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
- The same line-up was unvaulted from January 29, 2019 to March 26, 2019.
- The same line-up was unvaulted from September 29, 2020 to December 15, 2020.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Reaper Prime was the first primed melee weapon obtainable from the Void, as well as being the first primed melee weapon created without an unprimed counterpart.
- Along with , this was the first craftable prime weapon.
- In real life, Rubidium is an alkali metal element that is very soft, ductile and silvery-white in color.
- It is not good for a blade as it's not hard enough to scratch other materials. (Brinell hardness of 0.216MPa, thousands of times worse than iron, which has 490MPa).
- Rubidium, as with most alkali metal (like Sodium), oxidizes violently when coming into contact with water, sufficient to produce a small explosion.
- Despite the Reaper Prime's description, Rubidium is actually denser than Iron, by ~53%
- Rubidium has useful properties in laser science, atomic clocks, nuclear physics research, and solar panels.
Media[edit | edit source]
Reaper Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
- , a scythe related to the Reaper Prime.
- , the Stalker's signature scythe.
- , another standalone Prime weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.