- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Flawless under the New Loka, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- When the bonuses are active, an aura showing the percentage of the given boost and remaining duration is visible on the top right corner next to the health and shields bar.
- The flight speed and fire rate bonus stack 4 times, regardless of Ability Strength. The duration of the augment can only stack up to 4 stacks, quadrupling the buff duration. Any further ability casts after reaching 4 stacks will only refresh the duration to its maximum.
- Flight speed and fire rate bonuses are affected by Ability Strength and effect duration is affected by Ability Duration. For a quick reference, the flight speed and fire rate bonuses with all 4 stacks will be exactly identical to the Ability Strength of Titania.
- Fire Rate bonus is additive with fire rate mods.
- Unlike Sprint Speed mods like , the flight speed bonus also affects her normal movement speed, not just her flight sprint speed.
- The bonuses wear off if Razorwing is deactivated.
- The mod also affects the attack speed of Titania's Heavy Blade, the Diwata, even though it's not mentioned in the mod's description.
- The bonuses are affected by and as long as Razorwing is cast while the strength buffs are active.
- Building for Ability Strength synergizes well with Titania's abilities and allows this augment to further increase the already high DPS of Dex Pixia.
- Inversely, very high Ability Strength can make Titania fly so fast that it would be too difficult to control, causing her to bump into obstacles.
- With Razorwing Blitz active, Titania can move very quickly by holding forward + ascend (default space bar on PC). This is helpful to rapidly traverse Landscapes.