|Please do not use the above video for critical in-game information!|
It may contain old video footage as well as outdated or incorrect information.
The Razorback is a Corpus proxy introduced in the Divine Will Tactical Alert in Hotfix 18.4.10. The latest creation of Nef Anyo, who boastfully claims that it is "impervious to evil", it has one weakness however: it is not immune to the attacks of Anyo's previous creations; the Bursas.
A Razorback Armada node will appear near a Relay once the construction status in invasion is complete by supporting the Corpus. Players will receive a Razorback Cipher Blueprint by Inbox message from the Lotus, warning the players that a Relay is about to be attacked by Razorbacks. The Cipher Blueprint is reusable, and requires 1.500 Polymer Bundles, 3 Gallium and 4 Cryptographic ALUs (available only from Archwing missions over Jupiter and Neptune) to craft. Players are required to craft and equip it in order to access the aforementioned node and to open its boss room door, because the ever-shifting cipher is impossible to solve manually. Upon use, every player in the squad will lose one Razorback Cipher.
The Razorback resembles and behaves much like the Jackal, and is fought in a similar arena. Unlike the Jackal, however, the Razorback is initially immune to any damage the players can throw at it. To damage the Razorback, players must utilize the Bursas stationed on the upper balconies of the arena, which — along with Crewmen and Sniper Crewmen — are providing fire support for the Razorback.
First, players must disable the Laser Barriers that keep the Bursas from falling into the arena. The barriers' related consoles are located above the main entrances of the arena, and will only disable the barriers temporarily (though any Bursa present is hard-coded to stop what they're doing and jump down). Once the barriers are disabled, the Bursas will jump into the arena. From there, players must damage the Bursas to the point where their rear Control Consoles can be hacked, turning the Bursas against the Razorback and attacking it. With enough damage, the Bursas will temporarily incapacitate the Razorback, making it vulnerable to player attacks until it gets back up.
Any hacked Bursas on the arena will die as soon as the Razorback is incapacitated, or after a set period of time since it was spawned, whichever comes first. Thus players must lure and hack Bursas until the Razorback is down for good.
Upon completion of the mission, all members of the squad will receive one of the following:
|Gorgon Wraith Barrel||18.97%|
|Gorgon Wraith Blueprint||18.97%|
|Gorgon Wraith Receiver||18.97%|
|Gorgon Wraith Stock||18.97%|
Up to date as of Hotfix 24.0.6
- During this mission, one of each of the three Bursa types will spawn in the next room if the players are spotted by Security Cameras.
- No Crewmen will be around the tileset along the way to the boss room (barring the Crewmen and Sniper Crewmen providing fire support in the arena). Instead, players will only encounter MOAs variants, Ospreys and Hyenas as well as any compatible Eximus variants.
- The stronger-than-usual enemies that populate this node will wear down your ammo and energy reserves considerably if you choose to fight them. For solo or lower level players, it's recommended to ignore these enemies and dash straight to the boss - although you may want to farm some energy and ammo off the MOAs and Ospreys.
- It is possible to disable the Bursas and hack them directly from the balconies they sit on, bypassing the effort of hacking the Laser Barrier consoles that handles them in the arena;
- Rolling in mid-air directly to the laser barriers will bypass the knockdown effects, allowing you access directly to the Bursas. Abilities such as Hysteria and Warding Halo can assist with this strategy.
- Alternatively, the Crewman "section" of each upper balcony isn't protected by Laser Barriers, and is directly connected to the respective Bursa section.
- Mobility-enhancing abilities, such as Teleport, Razorwing, Tail Wind, and Cloud Walker can be used to reach the upper balconies with ease.
- Lastly, Switch Teleport and Devour (as well as the Prolonged Paralysis augment) can be used to send Bursas directly to the arena floor, while Mind Control and Enthrall circumvents having to damage and hack the Bursas altogether. Be wary of Isolator Bursas and their Nullifier bubbles however.
- Please note that Bursas generated by Shadows of the Dead do not damage the Razorback at all.
- Mirage's Eclipse will allow her to take a full missile barrage from the Razorback with very little damage incurred, while standing in the outer portions of the arena and at the console platforms, as these areas are shrouded in darkness. This makes her a very good choice for hacking consoles or Bursas. Eclipse also allows her to greatly increase her damage for the short time the Razorback is vulnerable, by standing in the well lit center of the arena, and can be further compounded with Hall of Mirrors. This makes her one of the best Warframes for this fight, especially if you want to play solo.
- Ivara can use Prowl and a network of Dashwire Arrows to safely traverse the arena (as Prowl's movement speed penalty is disabled on a zipline), hacking Laser Barriers and attacking the Bursas and the Razorback with little threat to her. Keep in mind that Prowl's cloak will briefly disable itself if you fire a loud weapon, so plan accordingly.
- The Operator's Void Mode can be used to ignore damage while hacking the consoles and the Bursas, or to bypass laser barriers, making the fight extremely easy. Those who have aligned themselves with Zenurik way will find hacking even easier as they have access to an increased operator energy pool, increasing the time the operator can be in Void.
- "Analysis Complete: (Player name) = UNBELIEVER"
- "(Player name) Detected: May the Void take mercy upon you"
- "Configuring Tactics: PRAISE THE VOID"
- "(Player name) Victory Probability: UNFATHOMABLE"
- The Razorback's Fireball attack and Rocket Barrage attack can bypass the effect of the Rift Plane.
- After hacking, Bursas have a lifespan of 10 seconds or until the Razorback is weakened.
- Falling into the pit around the arena will deal Electricity damage over time instead of putting the player back into the arena.
- Supply Containers constantly drop from the ceiling of the arena, providing a constant source of energy and ammo.
- Isolator Bursas can deal the most damage to the Razorback after using their knockdown ability which will lower the regeneration of the Razorback's shields.
- Auras such as Shield Disruption will greatly benefit the group, because this will allow the other Bursas to deal actual damage to the boss instead of simply hitting its shields until they die.
- Due to having Alloy Armor and Robotic health, Radiation is the best damage type against the Razorback. It does however have a reduction to normal corpus shielding, so fighting enemies other than the Razorback may be less effective.
- Cryptographic ALUs can only be obtained in Archwing missions over Jupiter and Neptune as long as the Razorback Armada node remains available.
- The legs of the Razorback have non-invulnerable health bars at all times even when not damageable.