The Razorback is a Corpus proxy introduced in the Divine Will Tactical Alert in Hotfix 18.4.10. The latest creation of Nef Anyo, who boastfully claims that it is "impervious to evil", has one weakness: it is not immune to the attacks of Anyo's previous creations, the Bursas.
A Razorback Armada node will appear near a Relay once the construction status in the Invasion menu is completed by supporting the Corpus. Players will receive a Razorback Cipher Blueprint by Inbox message from the Lotus, warning the players that a Relay is about to be attacked by Razorbacks. The Cipher Blueprint is reusable, and requires:
|Time: 1 min|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Available only from Archwing missions over Jupiter and Neptune to craft. Players are required to craft and equip it in order to access the aforementioned node and to open its boss room door, because the ever-shifting cipher is impossible to solve manually. Upon use, all players in the squad will lose one Razorback Cipher.
The Razorback resembles and behaves much like the Jackal, and is fought in a similar arena. Unlike the Jackal, however, the Razorback is initially immune to any damage the players can throw at it. To damage the Razorback, players must utilize the Bursas stationed on the upper balconies of the arena, which — along with Crewmen and Sniper Crewmen — are providing fire support for the Razorback.
First, players must disable the Laser Barriers that keep the Bursas from falling into the arena. The barriers' related consoles are located above the main entrances of the arena, and will only disable the barriers temporarily. Once the barriers are disabled, the Bursas will stop what they're doing and jump into the arena. From there, players must damage the Bursas to the point where their rear Control Consoles can be hacked, turning the Bursas against the Razorback and attacking it. With enough damage, the Bursas will temporarily incapacitate the Razorback, making it vulnerable to player attacks until it gets back up.
Any hacked Bursas on the arena will die as soon as the Razorback is incapacitated, or 10 seconds after they were spawned, whichever comes first. Thus, players must lure and hack Bursas until the Razorback is down for good.
Upon completion of the mission, all members of the squad will receive one of the following:
|Gorgon Wraith Barrel||18.97%|
|Gorgon Wraith Blueprint||18.97%|
|Gorgon Wraith Receiver||18.97%|
|Gorgon Wraith Stock||18.97%|
Up to date as of Hotfix 184.108.40.206
- During this mission, one of each of the three Bursa types will spawn in the next room if the players are spotted by Security Cameras.
- No Crewmen will be around the tileset along the way to the boss room (barring the Crewmen and Sniper Crewmen providing fire support in the arena). Instead, players will only encounter MOA variants, Ospreys, and Hyenas, as well as any compatible Eximus variants.
- The stronger-than-usual enemies that populate this node will wear down your ammo and energy reserves considerably if you choose to fight them. For solo or lower level players, it's recommended to ignore these enemies and dash straight to the boss - although you may want to farm some energy and ammo off the MOAs and Ospreys.
- Any Sniper Crewmen will repeatedly throw down their Ratel-spawning pads onto the arena floor; to avoid these pests, consider killing any snipers that spawn until only ordinary Crewmen remain.
- It is possible to disable the Bursas and hack them directly from the balconies they sit on, bypassing the effort of hacking the Laser Barrier consoles that handle them in the arena.
- Rolling in mid-air through the laser barriers will bypass their knockdown effects, giving direct access to the Bursas. Alternatively, abilities such as Hysteria, Iron Skin and Warding Halo will nullify the knockdown entirely.
- Additionally, the Crewman "section" of each upper balcony is directly connected to the respective Bursa section, allowing entry without touching the barriers at all.
- Mobility-enhancing abilities such as Teleport, Razorwing, Tail Wind and Cloud Walker can be used to reach the upper balconies with ease.
- Lastly, Switch Teleport and Devour as well as the Prolonged Paralysis augment can be used to send Bursas directly to the arena floor, while Mind Control and Enthrall circumvent having to damage and hack the Bursas altogether. Be wary of Isolator Bursas and their Nullifier bubbles though.
- Bursas generated by Shadows Of The Dead do not damage the Razorback.
- Mirage's Eclipse, if she is standing in the outer portions of the arena or at the console platforms, will allow her to take a full missile barrage from the Razorback with very little damage incurred, as these areas are shrouded in darkness. This makes her a very good choice for hacking consoles or Bursas. Eclipse also allows her to greatly increase her damage for the short time the Razorback is vulnerable, by standing in the well lit center of the arena, and can be further compounded with Hall Of Mirrors. This makes her one of the best Warframes for this fight, especially if you want to play solo.
- Ivara can use Prowl and a network of Dashwire Arrows to safely traverse the arena (as Prowl's movement speed penalty is disabled on a zipline), hacking Laser Barriers and attacking the Bursas and the Razorback with little threat to her. Keep in mind that Prowl's cloak will briefly disable itself if you fire a loud weapon, so plan accordingly.
- Loki greatly trivializes the fight, using Invisibility to safely hack the laser barriers, or even Switch Teleport the Bursas out or Decoy Switch Teleport Loki himself in or out to bypass the lasers.
- The Operator's Void Mode can be used to ignore damage while hacking the consoles and the Bursas, or to bypass laser barriers, making the fight extremely easy. Those who have aligned themselves with Zenurik way will find hacking even easier as they have access to an increased operator energy pool, increasing the time the operator can be in Void.
- "Analysis Complete: (Player name) = UNBELIEVER"
- "(Player name) Detected: May the Void take mercy upon you"
- "Configuring Tactics: PRAISE THE VOID"
- "(Player name) Victory Probability: UNFATHOMABLE"
- The Razorback's Fireball and Rocket Barrage attacks can bypass the effect of the Rift Plane.
- After hacking, Bursas have a lifespan of 10 seconds or until the Razorback is weakened.
- Falling into the pit around the arena will deal Electricity damage over time instead of putting the player back into the arena.
- Supply Containers constantly drop from the ceiling of the arena, providing a constant source of energy and ammo.
- Isolator Bursas can deal the most damage to the Razorback after using their knockdown ability which will lower the regeneration of the Razorback's shields.
- Auras such as Shield Disruption will greatly benefit the group, allowing the other Bursas to deal actual damage to the boss instead of simply hitting its shields until they die.
- Due to having Alloy Armor and Robotic health, Radiation is the best damage type against the Razorback. It does however have a reduction to normal corpus shielding, so fighting enemies other than the Razorback may be less effective.
- Cryptographic ALUs can only be obtained in Archwing missions over Jupiter and Neptune as long as the Razorback Armada node remains available.
- The legs of the Razorback have non-invulnerable health bars at all times even when not damageable.
Razorback Armada HistoryEdit
The following table keeps track of Razorback Armada alerts:
|2017 May 12||Kronia (Saturn)||-||-||-|
|2017 August 31||Larunda (Mercury)||-||-||-|
|2017 September 7||-||Strata (Earth)||-||-|
|2017 September 18||-||-||Orcus (Pluto)||-|
|2017 November 29||Orcus (Pluto)||-||-||-|
|2018 January 5||-||Kuiper (Eris)||Vesper (Venus)||-|
|2018 February 21||Kronia (Saturn)||-||-||-|
|2018 March 14||-||Kronia (Saturn)||-||-|
|2018 April 9||-||-||Vesper (Venus)||-|
|2018 May 7||Orcus (Pluto)||-||-||-|
|2018 May 25||-||Strata (Earth)||-||-|
|2018 June 12||-||-||Leonov (Europa)||-|
|2018 August 6||Kronia (Saturn)||-||-||-|
|2018 August 7||-||Kuiper (Eris)||-||-|
|2018 August 14||-||-||Vesper (Venus)||-|
|2018 October 8||Orcus (Pluto)||-||-||-|
|2018 October 19||-||Larunda (Mercury)||Strata (Earth)||-|
|2018 December 28||Larunda (Mercury)||-||-||-|
|2019 January 1||-||-||Orcus (Pluto)||-|
|2019 January 7||-||Kronia (Saturn)||-||-|
|2019 February 1||-||-||-||Kuiper (Eris)|
|2019 March 7||Strata (Earth)||-||-||-|
|2019 March 11||-||Larunda (Mercury)||-||-|
|2019 March 13||-||-||Strata (Earth)||-|
|2019 April 30||Larunda (Mercury)||-||-||-|
|2019 May 16||-||Kronia (Saturn)||-||-|
|2019 May 17||-||-||Leonov (Europa)||-|
|2019 May 24||-||-||-||Leonov (Europa)|
|2019 July 23||Strata (Earth)||-||-||-|
|2019 September 13||-||-||-||Leonov (Europa)|
|2019 October 6||Kronia (Saturn)||-||-||-|
- In a certain tile of the new Corpus gas city tileset, Razorback proxies can be seen behind a window being rapidly produced and sent up an elevator. This contradicts to Razorback invasions happening only once every few months as the tile shows Razorbacks being produced possibly every 30 seconds - 1 minute.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.6