The Rathbone is a large Arch-melee heavy Hammer.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 160||Blueprints Price: 35,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Second highest base damage of all arch-melees, behind Veritux.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- No delay between combo looping, allowing faster attack rate.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Second lowest attack speed of all arch-melees, after Veritux.
- See Category:Rathbone Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Rathbone Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide/dash attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus • Grattler|
Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.