The Rathbone is a large Archwing heavy Hammer.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 160||Blueprints Price: 35,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Good critical chance.
- Innate polarity.
- No delay between combo looping, allowing faster attack rate.
- Tied with Centaur for the lowest base damage of all arch-melees.
- Second lowest base status chance of all arch-melees, after Onorix.
- Second lowest attack speed of all arch-melees, after Veritux.
- See Category:Rathbone Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Rathbone Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
|Archwing • Compare All|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.