Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Rana Del will fire her modified Glaxion at players continuously dealing damage at up to a range of 32m.
- This may be troublesome at higher levels if players do not get away from or kill her quickly.
- Her modified Glaxion cannot inflict Cold procs.
- If the player gets close to her (within 10 meters), she will perform a powerful ground slam that inflicts Electricity damage, as well as the proc, similar to Powerfists.
- She will sometimes deploy Numo Traps if she is not actively engaging in combat with a player. The trap will remain active for 8 seconds and will detonate if the player gets within the 5m radius. Upon detonation, it will deal Impact damage.
- Like Dru Pesfor, she will dodge if the player is aiming at or targeting her.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Codex stating that she has 100 Shields, 150 Flesh, and 200 Alloy Armor at base, she actually has 2500 Shield, 1000 Flesh, and 50 Alloy Armor at base.
|Investor Relations Department||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|Loan Reclamation Division||Lockjaw & Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|Robotics Technology Division||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Zenith Galactical||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.