“Time is relative. Choose when ready.”This article refers to valid content that is currently unavailable to be acquired in the live version of the game.
It may return to be available again in a future update or event.
It was later available as a reward from "The Grineer Invasion"; a Gift from the Lotus available on XB1 from September 16, 2015 to September 23, 2015, and on PS4 from November 3, 2015 to November 10, 2015.
- The Rakta Syandana is worn by Red Veil hostages.
- The design matches the Wraith weapons. However, the name does not reflect this.
- This is likely due to Wraith weapons being reskinned but not remodeled. It resembles the Wraith version of the Hecate Syandana.
- Unlike the Syandanas purchasable with platinum, formerly the Rakta Syandana's colors cannot be customized. This is similar to the way that formerly the Wraith weapons cannot be recolored. It is also the same as the Phased Syandana (another Syandana not purchasable with platinum, that also cannot have its colors customized). However, as of Update 22, all default skins of Vandal and Wraith weapons can be fully colored. This includes the Rakta Syandana.
- Speculations rose that Wraith weapons might be products of the Red Veil, evident to the Rakta Syandana.
- This is the first Syandana to be given out as a reward and the second cosmetic item that didn't require platinum to buy, the first being the exclusive Phased Asa Syandana.
- Rakta is one of seven Dhātus; an Ayurveda term for the fundamental elements that support the basic structure (and functioning) of the body. Rakta dhatu means Blood, which the Rakta Syandana was possibly named for.
- In Devstream 24 [picture 7/8, figure c] concept art of multiple Syandanas were shown, one of which was or could have been an early rendering of the Rakta Syandana [figure c].
- "Rakta" in the Sanskrit language translates as "Red".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.