Launches javelins towards enemies, dealing high damage and impaling them to walls.
|Strength:500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 (damage)|
|Range:15 / 18 / 22 / 25 m|
|Misc:5 / 7 / 10 / 12 (javelins)|
- Excalibur summons 5 / 7 / 10 / 12 javelins against enemies within a radius of 15 / 18 / 22 / 25 meters. Excalibur then drives his weapon into the ground, launching the javelins into their targets. Each javelin inflicts 500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 damage.
- Damage is distributed evenly between Impact, Puncture and Slash.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, while the number of javelins is not.
- Enemies that survive the damage are temporarily stunned.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- While javelins do not Punch Through objects or enemies, their striking position is optimized to ensure a successful hit on their targets when they spawn. This allows the javelins to bypass obstacles in the environment including walls, cover, and Grineer Shield Lancer shields.
- Radial Javelin will not target enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Excalibur has line of sight, or unless the enemy is aware of Excalibur within a short period of time (e.g., an enemy that spots Excalibur and runs out of view can still be targeted by Radial Javelin if the ability is used within a small time frame).
- Each javelin appears as an ethereal Skana. Excalibur Prime and Excalibur Umbra's javelins appear as ethereal Skana Primes.
- Has a cast time of ~1 second and a post-cast animation delay of ~2.5 seconds.
- Javelins can damage enemies across the Rift Plane.
- Main article: Furious Javelin
|[[[Mod#Mod Rank|Rank]]||Damage Bonus per hit||Duration||Cost|
- Useful for clearing out large swarms of enemies if one is surrounded.
- Allows players to deal both damage and crowd control at the same time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.