Lets forth a wave of energy, disrupting the projectile weapons of enemies in range and forcing them to revert to melee combat.
|Strength:200 / 200 / 350 / 500|
|Range:10 / 13 / 17 / 20 m|
- Loki releases a pulse of manipulative energy, temporarily stunning and permanently disarming enemies within a 10 / 13 / 17 / 20 meter radius. Certain enemies will also take 200 / 200 / 350 / 500 damage.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength and is applied to Infested enemies, Oxium Ospreys, Orokin Drones, the Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, Corrupted Ancients, and most Bosses.
- Grineer, Corpus, and Corrupted take no damage from this ability unless specified above.
- Most Infested, the Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, and some bosses suffer Knockdowns when damaged.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Radial Disarm does not prevent enemies from using special abilities which are neither a gun or melee attack. This includes abilities such as the spinning laser attack of a sentient, the grenades thrown by Corpus/Grineer, Grineer ground slams, Ancient grappling hooks, etc. (Note: most special abilities can be disabled by using Silence)
- The Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, and bosses can not be disarmed.
- Permanently forces Ospreys to the ground.
- Permanently depletes the weapon systems on MOAs, forcing them to melee with kicks.
- Has no effect on Capture Targets.
- When used on Sentient enemies such as a Battalyst, the gun section on each arm will visibly fall to the ground. Many sentients do not possess a melee attack, so they will just hover around; their spin/laser attack is a special ability so they will still activate this unless silenced. After 20-30 seconds one of their gun sections will regenerate and they can begin to fire again, but subsequent casts of Radial Disarm will remove the new guns.
- Has a cast time of 0.9 seconds and delay between uses of 0.9 seconds.
- Main article: Irradiating Disarm
- This ability is very effective if used with a on a Defense mission as players can maximize the amount of enemies disarmed.
- Sometimes, if Radial Disarm is used on enemies that have already been affected by it, they won't be stunned like they normally should.
- Rarely, using Irradiating Disarm on infested enemies coated in the Ancient Healer aura may cause none of the infested to take a proc except the healer.
- Casting Radial Disarm rapidly with can cause a 70 second cooldown.