Lets forth a wave of energy, disrupting the projectile weapons of enemies in range and forcing them to revert to melee combat.
|Strength:200 / 200 / 350 / 500|
|Range:10 / 13 / 17 / 20 m|
- Loki releases a pulse of manipulative energy, temporarily stunning and permanently disarming enemies within a 10 / 13 / 17 / 20 meter radius. Certain enemies will also take 200 / 200 / 350 / 500 Impact damage.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength and is applied to Infested enemies, Oxium Ospreys, Orokin Drones, the Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, Corrupted Ancients, and most Bosses.
- Grineer, Corpus, and Corrupted take no damage from this ability unless specified above.
- Most Infested, the Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, and some bosses suffer Knockdowns when damaged.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- The Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three, and bosses can not be disarmed.
- Permanently forces Ospreys to the ground.
- Radial Disarm does not prevent Infested enemies from using their ranged attacks.
- Permanently depletes the weapon systems on MOAs, forcing them to melee with kicks.
- Has no effect on Capture Targets.
- Has a cast time of 0.9 seconds and delay between uses of 0.9 seconds.
- Main article: Irradiating Disarm
- Sometimes, if Radial Disarm is used on enemies that have already been affected by it, they won't be stunned like they normally should.
- Rarely, using Irradiating Disarm on infested enemies coated in the Ancient Healer aura may cause none of the infested to take a Radiation proc except the healer.
- Casting Radial Disarm rapidly with Natural Talent can cause a 70 second cooldown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.