Emits a bright flash of light, blinding all enemies in a small radius for several seconds.
|Duration:7 / 10 / 12 / 15 s|
|Range:8 / 12 / 15 / 25 m|
- Excalibur summons and raises his Exalted Blade, releasing an intense flash of light that affects enemies within 8 / 12 / 15 / 25 meters and blinds them for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Blinded enemies are vulnerable to melee finishers and susceptible to stealth damage bonus.
- Radial Blind will not affect enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Excalibur has line of sight, or unless the enemy is aware of Excalibur within a short period of time (e.g., an enemy that spots Excalibur and runs out of view is still susceptible to Radial Blind if the ability is used within a small time frame).
- Enemies affected by the ability are stunned for the entire duration.
- Bosses are still able to move, attack, or use abilities while affected by the ability.
- Bosses will attack the player's last known location and will follow the sound of gunfire.
- Successive casts will reduce the duration of the ability's effect on bosses.
- Security cameras will deactivate their laser barriers for the duration.
- Blinded enemies have smoke diffusing from their eyes or similar body part for the effect's duration.
- Can be used while running, attacking, blocking, jumping, sliding, forward flipping, wall running or clinging to a wall.
- Has a cast time of 0.85 seconds, affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Main article: Radiant Finish
- Radial Blind let's players quickly disable enemies, especially if they are surrounded. This allows players to either escape or to deal with the enemies.
- Covert Lethality allows for lethal damage to be dealt to units blinded by this ability.
- This ability can be used on some bosses to prevent them from using their abilities.
- If Excalibur managed to use an item (such as a Life Support in Survival) while casting the ability, Radial Blind will be cast twice: First, in a slowed animation and the second as the actual ability. Both animations still counts as a single Radial Blind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.