The Quickdraw mod increases the reload speed of a pistol by 8% per rank for a maximum of 48% at rank 5.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The calculation of reload time using reload speed is Base Reload Time/(1+ Reload Speed Bonus)
- At max rank, expect a 33% reduction to reload times. 1/(1 + 0.48) ~ (2/3 of original reload speed)
- Stacking this with Stunning Speed should reduce reload times by 47% (or 53% of base reload speed)
- May cause a bug to occur, where the sidearm seems to reload infinitely.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 16.7, this mod was usable in PvP games until it was replaced by its own specific PvP mods along with a number of other mods: Fast Hands, Slip Magazine, Tactical Pump, Steady Hands, Stabilizer, Burdened Magazine, Magazine Warp and Terminal Velocity.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Primed Quickdraw, the primed version that Baro Ki'Teer offers.
- Fast Hands, the rifle version of this mod.
- Tactical Pump, the shotgun version of this mod.
- Stunning Speed, a Nightmare Mod which also increases status chance.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Reload Speed Mods|
|PVE||Quickdraw ( Primed) • Fast Hands ( Primed) • Depleted Reload • Tactical Pump • Chilling Reload • Stunning Speed • Seeking Fury|
|PVP||Loose Hatch • Loose Chamber • Loose Magazine • Maximum Capacity • Loaded Capacity • Full Capacity|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.