|Rank||Efficiency||Additional damage reduction||Multiplier on incoming damage|
- Stacks with Gladiator Finesse for a total of 300% efficiency.
- The Warframe's Armor and any sources of damage reduction will still reduce incoming damage and as such, the amount of energy drain.
- While under the effects of Quick Thinking (2 HP and losing energy instead), strong hits will cause the Warframe to stagger. Be wary, as repeated strong hits can effectively stun-lock you in place until you die. Weak hits will not induce this effect.
- Pain Threshold drastically reduces the stagger duration, allowing one to avoid being stun-locked.
- Damage taken while Quick Thinking is in effect does not count as taking Health damage; as such, Rage and Hunter Adrenaline do not convert incoming damage into energy, and Vex Armor and Vexing Retaliation do not trigger their effects.
- Quick Thinking has the lowest priority of all death prevention effects, such as Nidus' or Wukong's passives or Phoenix Renewal. Only after all other means of preventing lethal damage are exhausted, Quick Thinking will start draining energy.
- Ability Efficiency has no effect on the amount of energy lost while under the effects of Quick Thinking.
- Due to Hildryn's unique mechanic of using her shields to power her abilities instead of having an energy pool, this type of mod does not work with Hildryn.
- Using Flow or Primed Flow is more or less a necessity to take full advantage of Quick Thinking.
- Using Zenurik school's Void Dash upgrade Energizing Dash is very useful for keeping your energy and thus your effective health up.
- Energy Siphon aura can also help regain lost energy.
- This mod is a good defense against damage that bypasses shields such as Toxin damage, which can take down a player by surprise.
- Quick Thinking works exceptionally well with Trinity, as she can spam Energy Vampire for an endless supply of energy.
- Desecrate helps recover health and energy orbs, and the mod itself works well with Nekros because of this.
- This mod also works well with Limbo due to the Rift Plane's ability to restore energy, as well as his increased energy pool.
- Magnetic procs, such as those from an Ancient Disruptor or Sensor Bar, will instantly drain energy to 0 for several seconds, rendering this mod useless during that time. Also, Rage and Hunter Adrenaline will not replenish energy if a portion of health is lost during a Magnetic proc.
- If a single attack is sufficiently strong enough to kill in one strike, the player will enter bleedout immediately and not lose any energy. This is to avoid wasting energy, as the player would've been killed regardless.
- Prior to Update 11.1, it could be combined with Rage, to convert energy to health for your Warframe many times in a row with 96% efficiency.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.