|Rank||Efficiency||Additional damage reduction||Multiplier on incoming damage|
- Energy lost via Quick Thinking utilizes the Warframe's armor value. The efficiency value will act as an additional damage reduction with the values listed above.
- Works on self-inflicted damage.
- As of Update 11.1, Quick Thinking will keep your minimum health at exactly 2 units and use your remaining energy to keep you alive from incoming damage. The efficiency will go up with the mod's level.
- Rage will still grant you energy taken to your health until you reach 2 HP (filling up your energy pool), at which point the mod will stop giving energy (as you are not taking health damage) and Quick Thinking will take over, using your Energy pool as a buffer against your remaining 2 HP. Once energy is depleted, you will go below 2 health and die.
- While under the effects of Quick Thinking (2 HP and losing energy instead), strong hits against you will cause a 'Stagger' effect, briefly causing your Warframe to stumble in place. Be wary, as repeated strong hits can effectively stun-lock you in place until you die. Using Pain Threshold can drastically reduce the duration of the stagger, allowing you to escape the stun-lock. Weak hits against you will not induce this effect.
- Using Flow or Primed Flow is more or less a necessity to take full advantage of Quick Thinking.
- Using Zenurik school's Void Dash upgrade Energizing Dash is very useful for keeping your energy and thus your effective health up.
- Energy Siphon aura can also help regain lost energy.
- This mod is a good defense against damage that bypasses shields, such as Toxic damage or Slash procs, which can take down a player by surprise.
- Quick Thinking works exceptionally well with Trinity, as she can spam Energy Vampire for an endless supply of energy.
- Desecrate helps recover health and energy orbs, and the mod itself works well with Nekros because of this.
- This mod also works well with Limbo due to the Rift Plane's ability to restore energy, as well as his increased energy pool.
- Magnetic procs, such as those from an Ancient Disruptor or Sensor Bar, will instantly drain energy to 0 for several seconds, rendering this mod useless during that time. Also, Rage will not replenish energy if a portion of health is lost during a Magnetic proc.
- If a single attack is sufficiently strong enough to kill in one strike, the player will enter bleedout immediately and not lose any energy. This is to avoid wasting energy, as the player would've been killed regardless.
- Prior to Update 11.1, it could be combined with Rage, to convert energy to health for your Warframe many times in a row with 96% efficiency.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.