|Rank||Efficiency||Additional damage reduction||Multiplier on incoming damage|
- Stacks with for a total of 300% efficiency.
- The Warframe's Armor and any sources of damage reduction will still reduce incoming damage and as such, the amount of energy drain.
- While under the effects of Quick Thinking (2 HP and losing energy instead), strong hits will cause the Warframe to stagger. Be wary, as repeated strong hits can effectively stun-lock you in place until you die. Weak hits will not induce this effect.
- Damage taken while Quick Thinking is in effect does not count as taking Health damage; as such, and do not convert incoming damage into energy, and and do not trigger their effects.
- Quick Thinking has the lowest priority of all death prevention effects, such as ' or 's passives or . Only after all other means of preventing lethal damage are exhausted, Quick Thinking will start draining energy.
- If a single attack is sufficiently strong enough to kill in one strike (i.e. damage value in excess of the total available health after armor damage reduction, plus the possible energy-converted buffer), the player will instead enter bleedout immediately and not lose any energy. This is to avoid wasting energy, as the player would've been killed regardless.
- Ability Efficiency has no effect on the amount of energy lost while under the effects of Quick Thinking.
- Will not work on or since they do not have energy capacity.
- Using or is more or less a necessity to take full advantage of Quick Thinking.
- Using Zenurik school's Void Dash upgrade Energizing Dash is very useful for keeping your energy and thus your effective health up.
- aura can also help regain lost energy.
- This mod is a good defense against damage that bypasses shields such as damage, which can take down a player by surprise.
- Quick Thinking works exceptionally well with , as she can spam for an endless supply of energy.
- , , , , , and are all tied for largest energy pools. Utilizing alongside Quick Thinking will allow them to reach 850 energy which can grant up to 2,040 extra EHP.
- helps recover health and energy orbs, and the mod itself works well with because of this.
- This mod also works well with due to the Rift Plane's ability to restore energy, as well as his increased energy pool.
- procs, such as those from an Ancient Disruptor or Sensor Bar, will instantly drain energy to 0 for several seconds, rendering this mod useless during that time. Also, and will not replenish energy if a portion of health is lost during a Magnetic proc.
- works well with Quick Thinking thanks to her passive Death's Gate, allowing her to work at maximum damage potential for longer periods of time. It is also a good failsafe when she needs to recover energy via .
- Prior to Update 11.1 (2013-11-27), it could be combined with , to convert energy to health for your Warframe many times in a row with 96% efficiency.
- , another mod with the same functionality.
|• ( ) • • • • • • • • • •|
|• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • ( ) • • • ( ) • •|
|• • • • • • • ( ) • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|